Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Fri, Feb1 2008 8:42pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Access the GF forum

Is anyone else unable to access the forum? I have tried the old PW, but to no avail and I can't see that Micheal has sent any new details on the newsletters?

David

#2 Sat, Feb2 2008 12:26am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Re: Access the GF forum

seems that the password has changed but michael is late sending the new password in the regular GF news mail... it happened before....after all, this password was due to expire at the end of the voting sessions , and it was this friday... so that seems logical

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#3 Sat, Feb2 2008 6:04am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I have the same issue, no newsletter yet.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#4 Sat, Feb2 2008 8:37am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Same to me .... I've been complaining about that three times until now ... I just received the 'ordinary newsletter' today ... no new password for GF, of course ...

#5 Sat, Feb2 2008 11:21am

hsf62
Master Caster

No password.... It just dissapeared like the old MMP

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#6 Sat, Feb2 2008 1:25pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

I'm suffed up with that .... *sorry* I'll try to contact Master o'Brian immediately ... I know it's d+++++d weekend ... but ... the only thing that gets through here are the bills .... some information is lacking .... alas !

#7 Sat, Feb2 2008 1:26pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

ahhh master Ent, you are loosing your temper! Now that's quite rare to see that!

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#8 Sun, Feb3 2008 2:54pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Poor Michael.   He probably forgot to send the newsletter for everyone before going home.  I'm sure he'll take care of it come Monday.  At least everyone is in the same boat (unless someone was able to guess the password).  big_smile

#9 Sun, Feb3 2008 3:42pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

I received a newsletter, but maybe not The Newsletter, just no password:rolleyes:

#10 Mon, Feb4 2008 7:36am

ESTEL
The Lord of the Paints

ddaines wrote:

Is anyone else unable to access the forum? I have tried the old PW, but to no avail and I can't see that Micheal has sent any new details on the newsletters?

David

Good morning men, Elves, dwarves, Orcs and so on, not to forget the Ents!!

as it seems, that almost all GF have no access to the gold board, let's hope, poor good old Michael can solve the problem. As he is just a man and no Maiar, he can be fooled by his own mistakes.

NAMARIE
estel

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken, 
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king".

#11 Mon, Feb4 2008 8:57am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

First, MMP disappearing... now GF forum denied... well... Damn, is this new forum supposed to become the last Haven for Mithril collectors? lol

let's say it was the week end , and Michael will sort out everything today smile I hope

#12 Mon, Feb4 2008 3:45pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

So it was a snowstorm hampering the password, as we learned today with a new newsletter ... hm, sometimes we (including me) still seem to be too hasty sometimes smile

Board footer