Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

           

#26 Mon, Apr23 2012 1:36pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
From: Montpellier, France
Registered: Fri, Jan25 2008
Posts: 3679
Website

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

exactly smile except that gccg is a visual program with cards tapped or untapped and positionned on a dashboard you organised yourself smile so the position is precisely the one you want it smile
and it saves all the settings really it's a great thing


"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

Offline

 

#27 Tue, Apr24 2012 9:46am

imisel
Collector
From: A Corunna - Spain
Registered: Thu, Nov18 2010
Posts: 530

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

exactly smile except that gccg is a visual program with cards tapped or untapped and positionned on a dashboard you organised yourself smile so the position is precisely the one you want it smile
and it saves all the settings really it's a great thing

I've Just downloaded it, I'll try to check it this weekend after read documentation.


Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

Offline

 

#28 Fri, Dec4 2015 11:36pm

thorondor
Adventurer
Registered: Fri, Feb20 2015
Posts: 17

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

how could it happen, that i have never seen this thread?
MECCG is still my favorite game. i am organizing a convention each year on a castle in Germany (usually end of Feb/beginning of Mar). lots of players from all over europe go there still. if anybody is interested: http://www.eaglecard.org/lureofmeccg/.
its not so much about competitive tournaments. new players are most welcome. we are playing for fun, a lot of Multiplayer games, the infamous Drinking Game, we us Dreamcards as mentioned here. also boardgames, and LOTR LCG is becoming more attractive each year.

Offline

 

#29 Sat, Dec5 2015 2:17pm

Mornedhel
Traveller
From: Luxembourg province, Belgium
Registered: Fri, Nov21 2008
Posts: 541

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

Thanks forthe info
I played MECCG for years but now lack of other players. Nice place,I will consider the dates


________________________________
Elen silla lumenn omentilmo

Offline

 

#30 Tue, Dec8 2015 1:20pm

thorondor
Adventurer
Registered: Fri, Feb20 2015
Posts: 17

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

@mornedhel: you are most welcome!

also, if anybody is looking for information about MECCG, wants to buy cards, is interested in playing, whatever: dont hesitate to contact me (thorondor@gmx.at). i am always willing to help new players or veterans coming back.

Offline

 

#31 Tue, Dec8 2015 9:42pm

Maenas
Traveller
From: Barcelona, Spain
Registered: Thu, Mar6 2008
Posts: 360

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

I may contact you for a few cards, i did not finish my collection, just got the basic and dragons completed.


---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

Offline

 

#32 Thu, Dec10 2015 9:48am

imisel
Collector
From: A Corunna - Spain
Registered: Thu, Nov18 2010
Posts: 530

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

I still have cards (and trying to re-finish my Lidless Eye set - I let some rare cards to a so-called-friend a few years ago and I never get them back sad ), but only in Spanish language, sorry.


Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

Offline

 

#33 Fri, Dec11 2015 1:46pm

Maenas
Traveller
From: Barcelona, Spain
Registered: Thu, Mar6 2008
Posts: 360

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

imisel wrote:

I still have cards (and trying to re-finish my Lidless Eye set - I let some rare cards to a so-called-friend a few years ago and I never get them back sad ), but only in Spanish language, sorry.

If I gather time enough I could check which I have. I have a mix of spanish and english cards I think. Send me a checklist if you want and I can try to do the same and maybe we can have a deal wink


---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

Offline

 

#34 Mon, Dec14 2015 12:25pm

imisel
Collector
From: A Corunna - Spain
Registered: Thu, Nov18 2010
Posts: 530

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

Maenas wrote:

imisel wrote:

I still have cards (and trying to re-finish my Lidless Eye set - I let some rare cards to a so-called-friend a few years ago and I never get them back sad ), but only in Spanish language, sorry.

If I gather time enough I could check which I have. I have a mix of spanish and english cards I think. Send me a checklist if you want and I can try to do the same and maybe we can have a deal wink

PM Sent, Maenas smile


Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

Offline

 

#35 Tue, Dec15 2015 4:38pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
From: Montpellier, France
Registered: Fri, Jan25 2008
Posts: 3679
Website

Re: [MECCG] Middle Earth: The Wizards, What is it?

thorondor wrote:

how could it happen, that i have never seen this thread?
MECCG is still my favorite game. i am organizing a convention each year on a castle in Germany (usually end of Feb/beginning of Mar). lots of players from all over europe go there still. if anybody is interested: http://www.eaglecard.org/lureofmeccg/.
its not so much about competitive tournaments. new players are most welcome. we are playing for fun, a lot of Multiplayer games, the infamous Drinking Game, we us Dreamcards as mentioned here. also boardgames, and LOTR LCG is becoming more attractive each year.

Damnit I just realized that you are the thorondor from the MECCG community , which I probably talked to on the gccg and with whom I exchanged concerning the Dreamcards (First Folk) release  ?

I had not realized that smile

well alas germany is not possible for me though I keep receiving Wolfgang regular emails as I am a member of the meccg community myself.

I just wonder if/when there will be another release of "physical" dreamcards smile


"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered byPunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson