Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#2251 Mon, Jun5 2017 8:28pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Re: THE TAPROOM 3

Happy belated Birthday, Dave! Yes, terrible news out of the UK. Glad you and Barli are safe.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#2252 Mon, Jun5 2017 8:29pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hey, there's 4 of us in the Pony, drinks all around, Barli. And we just missed the Master Caster!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#2253 Mon, Jun5 2017 8:35pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Don't worry, he'll be back as soon as the aroma of fresh scrumpy assails his nostrils.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2254 Mon, Jun5 2017 9:04pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile Ha! Well then here a a few coiny things for the drinks and a little extra for the Caster if he returns after I'm gone!

Last edited by twrich (Mon, Jun5 2017 9:04pm)

#2255 Mon, Jun5 2017 10:50pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

...huoommm ... the Man in the Dark seems to have become hasty ... huom

#2256 Tue, Jun6 2017 10:17am

hsf62
Master Caster

Hmm do I smell fresh scrumpy??tongue
Thank you Master twrich for the drink! big_smile

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2257 Tue, Jun13 2017 4:00pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Work's done.... time for a scrumpy! tongue

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2258 Tue, Jun13 2017 4:09pm

erchamion
Adventurer

I'll drink one with you, Master Caster. 39.5º in the shade right now .... roll

Last edited by erchamion (Tue, Jun13 2017 4:10pm)

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2259 Tue, Jun13 2017 4:11pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Cheers, I hope it doesn't dry out your bones to much!lol

#2260 Tue, Jun13 2017 4:18pm

erchamion
Adventurer

hsf62 wrote:

Cheers, I hope it doesn't dry out your bones to much!lol

I am careful to give myself a massage with a special oil from the south, from the Far Harad, I think. Once a traveler left it forgotten in my barrow..... big_smile

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2261 Tue, Jun13 2017 4:29pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Very good, keeps them flexible..big_smile

#2262 Tue, Jun13 2017 7:48pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

erchamion wrote:

rollhmm

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#2263 Tue, Jun13 2017 8:01pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Thingol wrote:

erchamion wrote:

rollhmm

Finally today we have reached 40.5º C in the Barrow-downs. The Summer is coming...... big_smile

#2264 Tue, Jun13 2017 8:11pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

...Or the planet is boiling. Probably both.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2265 Tue, Jun13 2017 9:12pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoooommmm ... I just  hope that it doesn't become hotter this summer ... hôm

#2266 Tue, Jun13 2017 9:32pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

erchamion wrote:

Thingol wrote:

erchamion wrote:

rollhmm

Finally today we have reached 40.5º C in the Barrow-downs. The Summer is coming...... big_smile

hmmroll how much does it cost spanish sombrero....

#2267 Thu, Jun15 2017 7:31am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

I'm waiting The Man in the Dark and his Lady on the airport.... It is so hot here... Almost 30 degrees...can I order some cold beer Master innkeeper... It will be another mithril meeting in real life..... Soon...
Cheers

#2268 Thu, Jun15 2017 8:36am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Well, you can order it, but how can you expect Nob to get there with a tray full of beer mugs before the beer in them gets warm? I could see if the eagles will fly the beer over, I suppose, but they've never been keen on hobbits (except as an hors d'oeuvres...).

#2269 Fri, Jun16 2017 4:54pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

grrrrrûooommm  huom ... can anybody here tell me what the heck this voting on the official felleowship-member-board-thing is about? ... huooomm ... where is the sense in it? ... rhuommmgrommmm ... by now there is a backlog of 14 miniatures (sic!) after we were promised that the same backlog would soon be coped with after that new 3D-sculpting-printing-technology-thing was installed ... huomm ... fact is that that backlog widens even more ... meseems ... something definitely seems to be going wrong ... hoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgrûooooom ... of course I need a drink after I fully realized this, Master Barliman ... huom ... a large bowl of you-know-what might do today ...

#2270 Fri, Jun16 2017 5:01pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

One bowl of "you-know-what" coming right up.

I confess, the size of the backlog had escaped my attention. I suspect my brain has become so used to it as being the status quo that it's stopped noticing. But everything you say is perfectly true. I only hope we'll all live long enough to see the backliog figures issued! (That may sound like tempting providence, but rest assured that I'm "touching wood" - as we say in Bree - as I say it.)

#2271 Sat, Jun17 2017 8:34am

hsf62
Master Caster

A quick scrumpy please Master Barliman.... not much time, working on my backlog smile
It seems I'm getting faster than others...big_smile

#2272 Sat, Jun17 2017 11:54am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

.... huoommm .... quite hasty our dear Master Caster is, isn't he ... hom

#2273 Sat, Jun17 2017 1:32pm

hsf62
Master Caster

LOL, back now for a short preview...

#2274 Sat, Jun17 2017 3:52pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Back for another scumpy! tongue
Thirsty work....wink

#2275 Sat, Jun17 2017 4:54pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... he has the ability to leave faster than to enter ... rhuoôm ... what is it that makes a human being that hasty ? ...

I just saw pics with some wargs which Master Caster provided ... huom ... one of them had a severed head it seems ... hoooôm ... so, Master Barliman, maybe it's good to contact Master Hsf62 because of the skin ... er, skin of that warg I mean ... huom ... that could turn out to be a real non-biting wargskin to be used as a doormat ... hm?

Board footer