Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Mon, Feb19 2018 12:39pm

Maenas
Traveller

Quenta, a Middle Earth RPG implementation

Just wanted to share with the community this link to an RPG that seems interesting, and that above all uses mithril miniatures as images for some of the characters and game representations.
I did not knew anything about it before this morning, I discovered it through a new Golden fellowship member that has registered on the mithril forums. I might suppose he will register to this forums in no time, but meanwhile he does not come in... smile

It is written in French, and that might become a problem for some, but it is free and it has lots of work on it. I have just browsed through the manual, and seeing some of our beloved miniatures is a joy.

http://quenta.jdr.free.fr/index.php

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#2 Tue, Feb20 2018 11:32am

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: Quenta, a Middle Earth RPG implementation

Hmm... the only words I do know in French I will not repeat here..roll

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#3 Tue, Feb20 2018 11:34pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

hsf62 wrote:

Funny that, my 'good' lady is Indian and the only words I know fall into the same category lol

#4 Wed, Feb21 2018 11:20am

hsf62
Master Caster

ddaines wrote:

hsf62 wrote:

Funny that, my 'good' lady is Indian and the only words I know fall into the same category lol

It doesn't matter what language you learn, the bad words are always the ones you learn first because they are the ones to be remembered easiest. lollollol

Last edited by hsf62 (Wed, Feb21 2018 11:21am)

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

Board footer