Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Tue, Sep2 2008 6:40pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

If anyone would like to take part...

As I am a member of a great many painting forums and such, I try to promote interest in Mithrils from time to time on those sites.  One of the sites (Historicus Forma) has a rather nifty thing called a campaign.  It's basically a group build or paint with a specific topic in mind.  I like it because it gives me a deadline.  big_smile

Anyway, I'm running an "Anything Tolkien" campaign where one paints any Tolkien character (or Tolkien type character).  If anyone would like to join in, here is the link to my topic (which has a link to the campaign sign-up):

http://www.hfmodeling.com/modules.php?o … =1#1028363

It officially started yesterday, but the deadline to finish is October 31.  (I like to give a lot of time, especially since there are no limits on size...and since I decided to paint MV359 for it.  big_smile)

(You have to sign up at Historicus Forma to participate, but they don't spam or anything like that.)

#2 Tue, Sep2 2008 11:34pm

Axe99
Master of Photos

Re: If anyone would like to take part...

Sounds like a great idea Wendy - I'll wait until I'm up to painting again, but if it happens with good time before October 31, I'll be there with (paint-smeared) bells on.

#3 Thu, Sep4 2008 12:06pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: If anyone would like to take part...

This is a good idea and very tempting.
I have to give it a good thought!wink

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

Board footer