Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Fri, Apr18 2008 1:07pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: The Travelling Elrond

Hi Felipe,

good to hear Master Elrond arrived at your place and congratulations to you regarding the bundle of joy you received at the same day!

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#27 Fri, Apr18 2008 1:14pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Congratulations Felipe!

I can understand some delay in showing Master Elrond around.  Babies are a lot of work, but are little treasures too.  smile

#28 Sat, Aug9 2008 1:21pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Good news!  Dave (Axe99) just sent me a bunch of the Traveling Elrond pics!  I had thought them gone forever...

What should be done with them all Gildor?  Should I email them to you?

In the meantime, some will recognize this lovely pic.  smile

Click to close

Last edited by Wendy (Sat, Aug9 2008 1:25pm)

#29 Sat, Aug9 2008 1:57pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well I suppose we could put the pictures here on this thread, but if you prefer I can make a gallery section for it smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#30 Sun, Aug10 2008 10:43am

hsf62
Master Caster

I think Elrond earned himself a gallery section, teaveling from one MMP to the next....

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#31 Sun, Aug10 2008 11:30am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Well, does anybody know about the present position of Elrond exactly? And those further steps he is about to take? Good old lad has been travelling for quite some while. But never went lost!
Wendy, as it was your idea to initiate Elrond travelling you might have some information about this. Have you been successful in re-collecting those lost pics from the old MMP so far?
The one from above seems to be taken from a shelf of The Man's workplace meseems.

Yes, Master Gildor, another gallery section might be appropriate for that project. Thiswise it gets lost among all those entries in The Pony section. As for me I just can tell that the "Travelling Elrond" on the old MMP always was a major interest of ours and mine.

#32 Sun, Aug10 2008 11:40am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Sorry, Felipe, I forgot to send congratulations for that delay of the Elrond wink

#33 Sun, Aug10 2008 12:50pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

the Travelling Elrond now has its own gallery in the Mithril Faerylands gallery sub-site smile  it is under the "members gallery" main category smile  So far the gallery is empty smile as soon as I get two pics or more I will fill it smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#34 Sun, Aug10 2008 3:33pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmrhuoommm ... where do Elves take their time from to react that quickly to matters without discussing and contemplating ... rhuoommm ... hasty folks those Elves meseems ... anyway, thank you for that, Master Gildor .... huooom ... wink

#35 Sun, Aug10 2008 4:06pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

no more empty for  the time being the only picture I have (the one above from Chris workbench) is in the gallery

I managed to work on the pictures from M136-M164 and M175-184 so now all official pictures are online for :
M1-258 & M398-today... Only 150 figurine pictures more and database finished... then.. advertising

#36 Sun, Aug10 2008 4:41pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

I can't upload photos into the new gallery can I?  I will if I can (to save you some work), otherwise, I can email them to you Gildor.  What is the size limit so I can at least shrink to a good size?  Just let me know.  smile

As far as I know, Elrond is still at Felipe's, but I am not really in on his counsels.  big_smile

#37 Sun, Aug10 2008 5:24pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

the gallery engine is mono-user sad (not a very good admin module I admit but the visual result is what counts smile)

it is far easier to mail them to me wendy smile thanks in advance, if you can have pics of 150-180k full size maximum that's perfect... don't forget thumbnails will be generated automatically, so this size is for the "full size" only smile no need to make thumbnails yourself smile

#38 Mon, Aug11 2008 8:33am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

all pictures sent by Wendy are now online in the gallery smile with the quotes below the pictures when you open them smile
So far, we have "souvenirs" from Chris Tubb, Kenakko and Shadowspawn

#39 Mon, Aug11 2008 1:39pm

jdbrown55
Marshal of the Mark

I just looked at the gallery and that is neat. I can't wait until Elrond visits me. big_smile

These are indeed strange days, dreams and legends spring to life out of the grass! - Eomer

#40 Mon, Aug11 2008 1:44pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Well I actually never submitted to this before but well, why not smile is it still possible to be added to the list? smile

#41 Mon, Aug11 2008 3:43pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

I'm sure it is, Gildor. Contact Wendy about it because she's the one who thankfully tries to organize the route. As Elrond at the moment still might be in Spain before he will leave for some stops in Germany I thing the south of France is somewhere in between wink

#42 Mon, Aug11 2008 5:58pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

Well I actually never submitted to this before but well, why not smile is it still possible to be added to the list? smile

That should be fine.  I think he goes to Maenas next, so I think just contact him to let him know where Elrond should be sent next.  I'll add you to the list also.

#43 Mon, Aug11 2008 6:49pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

And if he [Elrond] wants another trip back to Merry Olde England as well then count me in I might have my 'little' room tidied up by then wink

David

#44 Wed, Aug13 2008 12:17pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Well, Elrond might as well hop over to the UK from France then to Germany.  So the list has been adjusted accordingly.  Just a short detour.  smile

Last edited by Wendy (Wed, Aug13 2008 12:19pm)

#45 Tue, Sep23 2008 9:31am

Fadrion
Traveller

Hello all.

I am very sorry about the delay with Elrond, but i have had some crazy months now. Pardon me, please.

I have Elrond ready to be sent to his next visit.
Where can I see the address to send it?

Thank you.

Felipe.

#46 Tue, Sep23 2008 1:53pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Hi Fadrion,
There's no harm done, so just keep patient.
As for the address I think it's best to contact Wendy as she keeps records of the travelling list.

#47 Tue, Sep23 2008 3:33pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

I'm afraid my list is out of date.  I know I've moved twice since it was collected.  Maenas is next on the list.  I hope he reads Mithril forum often.  I will see if I can contact him.

The delay is quite understandable, Felipe.  smile  All the better for Elrond's mastery of Spanish.  big_smile

Last edited by Wendy (Tue, Sep23 2008 3:36pm)

#48 Tue, Sep23 2008 4:07pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huooommmmm .... there's nothing about this I would call a problem. As Maenas is not only next on the list but also in terms of distance - that might be correct.
So all we have to do is to set up a new list from what we know and remember. May I ask you, Wendy, to contact me about that? Maybe I can be of some help.wink

#49 Tue, Sep23 2008 6:26pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Oops, I meant my original list with addresses.  My doubt is that the addresses I have from a couple years ago or so are still current.  The list in this topic is up to date but has no addresses.  I figured people might not want their actual addresses published on the 'net, so I left it up to the individuals on the list to contact one another to get the most current address.

#50 Sat, Oct4 2008 10:33am

Maenas
Traveller

hello everyone!!
it was a long time since elrond leaved his home, and now i am expecting him to ring on my door wink i will make him a place here and bring him to some nice places...

PD: Fadrion i will give you my adress wink Thanks to everyone for not forgetting my turn tongue

Last edited by Maenas (Sat, Oct4 2008 10:36am)

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

Board footer