Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Tue, Sep23 2008 6:21pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Credits from The Man concerning Mithril Faerylands

I'd like to copy to you, this little part of a mail I received from Chris lately.

"I would like to mention one other matter, which concerns you, namely the Mithril Faerylands site that you run. I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for all the hard work that you have taken in creating and running this site and in recording the Mithril range so carefully and meticulously. It is much appreciated. I often use the site when designing ,in order  to look at  old figures that I may not have to hand, to check on helmet styles swords, shields etc.  to ensure that I get the continuity right. I cannot always remember every detail!" (Chris Tubb)

So here it's my turn to thank you all for your help and your encouragements and the pics most of you provided me to fill my database.

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#2 Tue, Sep23 2008 7:18pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Re: Credits from The Man concerning Mithril Faerylands

Rhuoommmmhom ... very kind words indeed .... huoommm ... very much appreciated, by the way .... huoommm .... very much (!) I said ... hooom ... so let us all not contemplate the work that's have been done here so far ... rhuoommm ... but rather focus on the work that lies before us ... rhuuoommm ...
As for you Master Gildor, I'd like to thank you for offering us such encouragement .... rhuoommm... huommm ... you did a good job, meseems .... wink ... hom ... may I thank you here for that, please? smile ....

#3 Tue, Sep23 2008 7:46pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well this was just for information, I appreciate your thanks but we can't spend times in congratulations too smile there is still work to do and well I am currently working on resizing and organising some pics...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#4 Wed, Sep24 2008 1:56am

Axe99
Master of Photos

Well deserved Gildor smile

#5 Fri, Sep26 2008 3:48pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

If The Man takes occasional wanders around here I'd best be careful that I don't put my foot in my mouth (as we say here in Bree). I'm sure Nob still will, but that's because he chews his toenails.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6 Fri, Sep26 2008 3:57pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I'm not sure he visits the forum, he does not have enough time, but he looks at the database and uses it a lot apparently.

#7 Fri, Sep26 2008 4:08pm

protozeus
Adventurer

Thank you for this excellent site! cool

ménin aeíde, theá, beórnou órkeiphágou!

Board footer