Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Wed, Nov27 2013 5:36pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

pictures from LR and LT figures

I have a question, better saying a request:
Is there anybody out there you can share pictures of UNPAINTED figures?
In this case the complete Limited Edition-range and the LT-range.
I am curious . . .

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#2 Wed, Nov27 2013 7:24pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Re: pictures from LR and LT figures

Hi Christoph,

As a start, there is lost wiki where unpainted but unassembled minis pictures are provided
http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lost … :LR_Series
http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lost … _-_LT15%29

I have LT range & 20LR unpainted & assembled in my gallery I will try to help.

Last edited by Milo (Wed, Nov27 2013 7:24pm)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#3 Wed, Nov27 2013 7:47pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Well, Master Milo, I do know about lostminiswiki very well indeed.
But they are PAINTED !
If it is the truth that you have those you mentioned I should write you "in private" . . .
cool

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#4 Thu, Nov28 2013 9:04am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I still have all my LR figurines, and most of LT unpainted & unassembled still in blister actually

(and those LR blisters are a pain to remove parts from the plastic card... always afraid to bend and break a small part due to how th pastic fixes them...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#5 Thu, Nov28 2013 7:24pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Well, Gildor, you're right saying that removing the parts of some of the LR-series-figures requires some surgeon's skill. Nevertheless I value most of those releases very much, because just of that - having to assemble the figure(s) - made it possible to have them being more three-dimensional. - E.g. the cloaks of some Nazgûls, consisting of two parts, supports this very much.

Then, as for another matter, in those days of the release of figures I really was fascinated by the new design of the bases. I think the shape of those bases was excellent ... it supported the figures much more as you could paint the base according to the structure it has and finishing it outside in black (as the old colour-schemes suggested). 
To me that was far more better than always having to face that old rectangular base with those undefinable "bubbles" on it.

Board footer