Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#76 Sun, Mar2 2014 8:40pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Re: THE TAPROOM 3

huoomm ... fairies last night? ... huom .. none I witnessed ... rhuomm ... as for the pile of coiny-things, that could be mine, Master Barliman ... huomm ... maybe I simply forgot about them last night ... hooomm ... except them three coins from Minneapolis, which are yours, of course ... huoomm ... I still know the difference between a blackbird and a thrush,  as you use to say in Bree .... huom ... so those Farthings are yours and those larger-silvery coiny things are exactly those many Half-Crowns I forgot last night ... huoommm ... thank you for taking care of them  ... huomm ... I wish every barkeep would be so reliable as Master Barliman is ... huoomm ...

#77 Sun, Mar2 2014 8:50pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Somehow I suspect you're not being entirely honest, Master Tree, but I admit I don't have any evidence....or any coiny things, it would seem.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#78 Mon, Mar3 2014 12:27am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huommm ... strange that is, Master Barliman, you who once characterized me as being shrewd and devious ... huomm .. better take a walk outside Bree in the woods or common grounds and see to find a Tree like me ... rhuom ... anyway, I don't mind any more about them coiny-things you still owe me, as coiny-things here in the Pony  don't mean anything ... rhuom ...  do they ...
Ah, me, the Tree you're suspecting to be not entirely honest ... huomm ... no way ... not at all ... never ever ... huoomm ... though if you place a charge on me because of them non-existing-coiny-things I'll have to call our Troll-lawyer (Cameosis that is) to help me out ... huoommm ... witnesses to confirm my trustworthiness, I have a lot ... huoommrhûom .... but, alas ... what does it matter ... better wish you and all the others a good night ... huuoommm

#79 Mon, Mar3 2014 8:06am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Trolls? Lawyers? Ptui!. All I' have to do is give the word and Nob eats them up (starting with their kneecaps).

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#80 Mon, Mar3 2014 4:41pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

I was lurking around the premises in the early hours of Sunday morning (woke up and couldn't get back to sleep) and noticed that Master Tom had been in earlier (depending on what time zone you live in wink), so I don't think the faeries had too much to do with it, just a 'lone' Ranger wandering in big_smile

#81 Tue, Mar4 2014 4:52am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

big_smile Well Master Dave, Had I known, I'd have for an Ale or four for you!!!big_smile

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#82 Wed, Mar5 2014 7:50pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

twrich wrote:

big_smile Well Master Dave, Had I known, I'd have for an Ale or four for you!!!big_smile

Or a Guinness or three lol

#83 Thu, Mar6 2014 9:40am

erchamion
Adventurer

At what corner set fire,  Master Turambar? I guess the Master Twirich want to keep yours intact .......

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#84 Thu, Mar6 2014 9:06pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

big_smilebig_smilesmile

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#85 Mon, Mar10 2014 8:51pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

'Evening Master brewer

Will happily share a scrumpy to celebrate MX600 rumors I heard from someone who heard ...

#86 Mon, Mar10 2014 8:54pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I look forward to hearing it myself.....

#87 Mon, Mar10 2014 9:27pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Barliman wrote:

I look forward to hearing it myself.....

Me too..... smile

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#88 Mon, Mar10 2014 10:38pm

shadyt
Traveller

It has been so long without a release; perhaps a rumor would help pass the time.

#89 Tue, Mar11 2014 7:49am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

.....rumors sometimes give us hope wink

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#90 Tue, Mar11 2014 12:46pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

MX 600 ???? Hääähhhh ???? I understand only "railwaystation"- as we say in Germany. Funny expression, isn´t it ???
Maybe that company we trust in doesn´ t exist anymore . . . The ides of March are close and still NO FIGURES AROUND.

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#91 Tue, Mar11 2014 2:15pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

As far as I understood, mithrils from March to July 2013 are already sculpted, awaiting casting one day or another ....

Last edited by Mornedhel (Tue, Mar11 2014 2:17pm)

#92 Tue, Mar11 2014 2:16pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

...or another or another or another.....

#93 Tue, Mar11 2014 2:16pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

I cannot wait anymore the old women with her chickens ... big_smile

#94 Tue, Mar11 2014 3:42pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I can.

#95 Tue, Mar11 2014 3:52pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommm ... this latest dis-development in not even releasing at least some new figures has started to make me feel a bit annoyed by now ... huomm ...

hom ... as for what you said, Master Mornedhel, I only know that some musicians (from November 2012, by the way), Eärendur and Tarannon were sculpted and passed on to the company late in 2013 ... huomm ... but where are they now? ... and what happened to them? ... rhûoommm ...

#96 Tue, Mar11 2014 5:42pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

... they are "stuck" somewhere in Middle earth smile lol

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#97 Tue, Mar11 2014 8:24pm

Arthadan
Traveller

I hope they are not lost beyond hope in the mist of the Barrow Downs...

To mortal fields say farewell,
Middle-earth forsaking!
In Elvenhome a clear bell
in the high tower is shaking.

#98 Tue, Mar11 2014 8:53pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Arthadan wrote:

I hope they are not lost beyond hope in the mist of the Barrow Downs...

No, no.... that's for sure. I am not the cause of the "loss" ....... rollbig_smile

#99 Wed, Mar12 2014 7:42pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

Prince August received a award for their communication ... lol

"Prince August Toy Soldier Factory
After years of high standard communication with all our customers, Constant Contact has awarded us with the All Star Award. Only 10% of all their customers qualify for such awards and the requirements are high and always getting higher.
Prince August is committed to continuing to provide the highest standards of communication and support to all our customers."

#100 Wed, Mar12 2014 7:48pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

It's a shame their "communication" doesn't extend to telling us what's happening (or rather "isn't happening") regarding the Mithril range.

Board footer