Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Wed, Nov30 2016 5:01pm

hsf62
Master Caster

M14 MIB

Hy girls and guys

Is there anyone out there who has a M14 MIB where the scabbart and sword can be seen clearly and could take of pic of it please?
Thanks for your help!wink

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2 Wed, Nov30 2016 8:00pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

Re: M14 MIB

Just get my hand on it :-)

Click to close

Last edited by Mornedhel (Wed, Nov30 2016 8:01pm)

#3 Wed, Nov30 2016 10:05pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Great Master Mornedhel, could you please send me the pic via email please?

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#4 Thu, Dec1 2016 12:15pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

I have one M14 MINT, with sword, shield, scabbart still attached. I need to take a picture and I will send the image to you.

There is already a picture on MIB  perfect mini in MMP database. Have a look bottom right image (wait few seconds until image changes)  !

Last edited by Milo (Thu, Dec1 2016 12:17pm)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#5 Thu, Dec1 2016 7:58pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Thanks Milo. I had a look in the database and found the pic. Its big enough to see the scabbart clearly. yet another question would be: How long is the pin on the back of the scabbart? Could you take a pic of the back for me please?

#6 Thu, Dec1 2016 8:05pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Master Mornedhel, is the sword by your M14 attached to the right side of the figure, or did it come lose from the left side of the figure? Would be interesting to know.

Board footer