Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Sun, Dec18 2016 7:34pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

A Merry Christmas to you all

Wishing all folk here on MMP a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, and I hope the 'Man in Red' brings you lots of what you've always wanted wink .

If there's anyone working in the bar, please treat all to a nice mug of mulled wine (I'll pay out of my Christmas money, honest wink )

Click to close

#2 Sun, Dec18 2016 9:27pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: A Merry Christmas to you all

Is that the Santroll?lollollol

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#3 Mon, Dec19 2016 11:50am

Mornedhel
Traveller

Thanks. A part of "ragout de rennes" please

Happy Yule all of you

#4 Mon, Dec19 2016 6:08pm

Nob
The in(n)famous Keeper

Ho Ho Ho !  well master Barliman told me it was free drinks for everybody this year! I don't remember which day it was but well today is a good day as any smile

have a toast gentlemen! free grumpy, ale, cider, and anything it's on the Poney tab smile

#5 Mon, Dec19 2016 6:16pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Is Christmas a little early this year? Or the Santa Claus dropped out for this season ... and liquidated deer as food for the long winter nights... roll

Anyway all the best and cheers to all who want today to drink something with me at the bar ...

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#6 Mon, Dec19 2016 10:25pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huuôoommm ... I also wish everybody around here a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year .... hom!!! ... and thanks for the free liquids, gentlemen ... hmm ... Master Ddaines, a very nice Santa that is ...

#7 Tue, Dec20 2016 12:24pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Merry Christmas to you all ladies and gentlemen smile and a Happy New Year too!

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#8 Tue, Dec20 2016 12:35pm

imisel
Collector

Happy Hogswatch everybody!!!
cool

Last edited by imisel (Tue, Dec20 2016 12:35pm)

Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

#9 Tue, Dec20 2016 3:20pm

mindx2
Collector

A very Merry Christmas to all my new friends here on Mithril Fearylands! I am very thankful to have found this group of passionate Mithril and Tolkien lovers and how friendly, helpful and welcoming you have all been. I pray you and your families have a safe and prosperous New Year!!

#10 Fri, Dec23 2016 2:34pm

Maenas
Traveller

Merry x'mas to everybody! Also I am joining Mindx on the new year wishes too smilesmile

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#11 Fri, Dec23 2016 11:05pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

A Merry Christmas from me too. To everybody here.

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#12 Sun, Dec25 2016 10:10am

erchamion
Adventurer

Just wish them a Merry Christmas. For this year 2017 I will try to fulfill my promise to dedicate a little more time to Mithril wink

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#13 Sun, Dec25 2016 10:23am

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

That seems to be a very good idea, Master E. Though there could be some special events waiting for you in 2017 . . .    cool

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#14 Sun, Dec25 2016 10:29am

erchamion
Adventurer

Turambar wrote:

That seems to be a very good idea, Master E. Though there could be some special events waiting for you in 2017 . . .    cool

You surprise me. Desire to know those new good news ..... big_smile

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#15 Sun, Dec25 2016 10:30am

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

PM sent . . .

Board footer