Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#2076 Tue, Feb14 2017 9:46pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Re: THE TAPROOM 3

Theobald wrote:

huoooOmmrhom ... I saw Master O'Brien's comment on the official M-page today ... huom ... and still I wonder again and again who once the [-] set that limit and for what reasons ... gruûomm ... I am aware that trees are not capable of understanding all those strange matters that human minds do create ... huom ... no ... not at all ... hmm ... but let me get back to that again, please ... hom ... if you don't mind ... er ... but why does that man just not wait ... ? ... huoomm ... if in the end there are not enough suggestions for a month from his point of view, he can say "sorry, no February-figure 2017" ... hmmrhom ... would be honest, wouldn't it ... grrrrrrrûooOOMmmmm ... the company then would have another (yes, another !) chance to catch up with the production of figures that were voted for a short time ago ... huomm ... there's Tobold Hornblower and the mounted Elfhelm from April and May in 2015 ... huomm ... indeed in May 2015 I felt better than today ... hoommm ...

Ah, Master Barliman, ... no I just was talking to myself ... rhuom ... would you please give me a bowl-of-that-you-know-what-liquid-I-use-to-consume-once-in-a-while-in-the-PrancingPony-place ... rhuôm, but a strong one, please ... hmmm?

I think the 'rulz' are made up as it's seen fit! hmm

#2077 Tue, Feb14 2017 10:14pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Agreed.

Your bowl is ready, Master Tree, and full to the brim with sappy goodness.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2078 Tue, Feb14 2017 11:21pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoooÔooommm ... thanks a lot Master Barliman ... huom ... as your generous-offering-of-a-brim-full-bowl-filled-with-sappy-goodness is very much welcomed  ... huoomm ...  er, those tails are part of the liquid? ... hm ... never asked before ... is it better to chew or to swallow ? ... huomm ... anyway, thanks a lot ... gruom ...
and cheers, Master Ddaines ...

#2079 Wed, Feb15 2017 8:21am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

The tales are better chewed than swallowed. Very thoroughly chewed.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2080 Wed, Feb15 2017 12:46pm

Maenas
Traveller

I am still chewing one since last time I ordered a pint. I think this thing will develop in a future product, and it will probably came in popular flavours such as mint and strawberry.... ^^

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#2081 Wed, Feb15 2017 12:54pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Good idea! I'll get Mrs B. to feed the local rats on mint.

#2082 Wed, Feb22 2017 3:19pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi everybody !

I am back from a long journey and hard work in my GNSS tunnel. This is good to seat here again.
Master Barliman, please offer your best ale to everyone with these nice shiny coins. KCHINK

It will ba a gallion of bitter for me. tongue

Last edited by Milo (Wed, Feb22 2017 3:20pm)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#2083 Wed, Feb22 2017 3:46pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I like the fact that your money sounds golden for a change! Drink(s) coming up.

#2084 Wed, Feb22 2017 5:12pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Welcome back Master Milo and thanks for the drink! tongue Cheers.

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2085 Wed, Feb22 2017 10:35pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm .... yes, thank you very much indeed, Master Milo ... huômm ... also for once again updating the prices for figures ... hooommm ... cheers ...

#2086 Thu, Feb23 2017 8:39am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Cheers gentlemen.

Now it is Tea-Time = breakfast for hobbit, don't you think Barli ? roll

Last edited by Milo (Thu, Feb23 2017 8:40am)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#2087 Thu, Feb23 2017 8:47am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Logical hobbit-thinking as ever, Master Milo.

#2088 Fri, Feb24 2017 8:35pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello Master Milo! good to see you. Barli, I'll pay for a second round, but it will be coppers with a silver, not gold!!

Well, if the hobbit's breakfast ends up on my tab, that is ok and I'll offer up another silver.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#2089 Fri, Feb24 2017 8:44pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Aha, it's been very quiet in here lately. I hadn't even realised you weren't there in the shadows.

While you're here, what do people feel about the three MS figures seen for the first time today? (Snow Troll, Tobold and Bilbo with Mithril coat.) I rather like the look of all three, though I shan't be buying them yet awhile.

#2090 Fri, Feb24 2017 10:03pm

mindx2
Collector

I put in my order today for the three new MZ figures. Of the three I think the Snow Troll looks interesting. No offense to any elves sitting around our table here but it seems we have many elven bowmen/women already that I am not as enthused about that one. Tolbold however, will be a nice addition to the hobbit range of figures. smile

Last edited by mindx2 (Fri, Feb24 2017 10:08pm)

#2091 Fri, Feb24 2017 10:06pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Ho..ho...finally a bit of the "atmosphere of the crowd" at the inn... It is nice to see you guys sitting at the table...not under the it... can I order one beer master innkeeper and one drink to others on my account.... please

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#2092 Fri, Feb24 2017 10:16pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

And yes ... I think that we need to consider on toasting to the lower cost of smaller Mithril figures... price of 12,95 Euros if fine price...  Someone in the factory's finally realized the importance of price categories.... cheers !

#2093 Fri, Feb24 2017 10:18pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Ah, so you're trying to get everyone back under the table again, then? Good plan. It makes the place look much tidier.

#2094 Fri, Feb24 2017 10:23pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Barliman wrote:

Ah, so you're trying to get everyone back under the table again, then? Good plan. It makes the place look much tidier.

:-) Tidier... yes why not.... but where is Nob...is it on holiday... when he is not here the inn really looks like it need to be tidier...

#2095 Sat, Feb25 2017 8:19am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Nob is still hibernating in the loft. But Spring is coming now, so he'll be getting out of bed soon.

#2096 Sat, Feb25 2017 12:55pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm ... thanks for the free drinks, gentlemen ... huom ... as you know I will not or better cannot join you UNDER a table ... rhuoôm .. hom ... and as you also know, I cannot comment on tiny figures I still do not have ... huuuoommmtidommrhUOmmm

#2097 Sun, Feb26 2017 5:24pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

hoommdoubledidomm .. kloppklopp ... I just read what our dear Hobbit said ... huom ... Master Milo that is ... rhuôm ... first pipe in the Mithril range with that Tobold you said .... rhuom ... it is not ... huom ... let me have some fun please, and I do not intend to harm ... grruohuhuhhom --- Master Milo, did you ask the Man in the Dark about this matter? ... I'm afraid you forgot ... huom

#2098 Wed, Mar22 2017 10:31am

erchamion
Adventurer

One beer please! I need to clear my mind to understand the mysteries of Mithril's store....... (again). In relation to my order of the past day 14 (50% discount) I received this mail from Joan:
"Hi Ignacio,, Im emailing you to let you know that we are out of stock of some of the figures you ordered which means they will have to be re-casted. This could take a week or two so im sorry about this delay. Im hoping you wont have to wait too long and thank You for the understanding. Joan"
The funny thing is that on the day I made the order there were so many units in stock of the ALL figures that I ordered (more than 20 on average). Is the stock of the web updated? Can we trust in this information? The truth is that this gives distrust to me in relation to the figures that we have not yet bought and that are missing for the collection hmm roll

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2099 Wed, Mar22 2017 3:55pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm ... what you described here, Master Erchamion, is annoying indeed ... rhûoom ... to me it also sounds very strange, that old figures will be recasted ... hm ... that makes no sense when the seller wants a clearance sale .... huomtidomm
.... to be honest, such developments are the reason why I'm still in this autoshipment though with that you never save that much money as in a clearance sale with 50% .... humhuom ... well, I never understood that so-called sales strategy of the Mithril company as I cannot see any ... hom
I hope that you will receive the missing figures for your collection in this age ...

#2100 Thu, Mar23 2017 10:04pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

erchamion wrote:

One beer please! I need to clear my mind to understand the mysteries of Mithril's store....... (again). In relation to my order of the past day 14 (50% discount) I received this mail from Joan:
"Hi Ignacio,, Im emailing you to let you know that we are out of stock of some of the figures you ordered which means they will have to be re-casted. This could take a week or two so im sorry about this delay. Im hoping you wont have to wait too long and thank You for the understanding. Joan"
The funny thing is that on the day I made the order there were so many units in stock of the ALL figures that I ordered (more than 20 on average). Is the stock of the web updated? Can we trust in this information? The truth is that this gives distrust to me in relation to the figures that we have not yet bought and that are missing for the collection hmm roll

Out of interest which figures were they? I tend to use the 'remaining stock' numbers to prioritise filling in gaps.

Board footer