Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#2301 Wed, Jun28 2017 9:40pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Re: THE TAPROOM 3

huuoooommm ... that's a fine area to spend some time and have a wee dram, or two ... rhûom ...

#2302 Thu, Jun29 2017 7:30am

erchamion
Adventurer

Can I place orders? I would like a small barrel with that as it-is-called that it has alcohol ..... Three weeks is too long ...roll

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2303 Thu, Jun29 2017 10:31am

hsf62
Master Caster

Happy drinking time Master Barliman!tongue

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2304 Sun, Jul2 2017 9:40pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... does anybody around here is able to tell about this enormous backlog of the Mithril so-called production? ... rhôm ... Elfhelm, marshal on horse ... April 2015 ... not being released so far ... grrrruoômm ... even Ents do worry about such a delay ... not to mention the other 12 winning-suggestions, which matches about a year ... huom ... no explanation from the company about this ... well, the only thing they keep up is that voting each month ... grruuom ... what is it worth when there's no effect of that results of the votings except piling up some more backlog ... hom ... fed up I am, sorry to say that ... gruhomtidom

#2305 Sun, Jul2 2017 9:58pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Voting to keep the members occupied! big_smile Maybe CT should go back to sculpt the figs by hand again....lol Seems to be more productive!

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#2306 Sun, Jul2 2017 10:40pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoooommm ... well, I cannot judge about what you said about "CT", as I don't know about these matters ... rhuoouU°omm ... he must be about my age by now ... huomm ... and there's no second sculptor that might follow him ... huooOOm

#2307 Mon, Jul3 2017 2:54pm

hsf62
Master Caster

He could train me! big_smile That would be awesome! cool

#2308 Sun, Jul9 2017 11:33pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm ... ? ... anybody still around? ... rhuom ... or being present? ... hmhûom ... or still being alive? ... hmm ... except me that is ... hooommm ... I know it's the time of the year when so many people choose to spend their precious time "being on holiday" as they put it, instead of helping out here cleaning the premises, as I do, before our dear barkeep returns ... gruom ... er, Master Twrich, may I sweep around your feet a bit ... hm ... there's one tab still working, so you'll get a fine glass of scrumpy at once ... hom ... that weed for your pipe as well, of course, as I found a very small sealed barrel of that behind the bar ... huommm ...

#2309 Mon, Jul10 2017 4:20pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Eh? Oh! It's you Master Tree! I was just snoozing here in the dark corner when I felt something on my feet!, Startled me, you did. But I must say the place looks nice and clean. Let's have a drink together and enjoy this nice Summer. I haven't seen anyone around for a while. Of course, it is hard to see who comes and goes when I am asleep half the time! ;-)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#2310 Mon, Jul10 2017 7:39pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Oh there is live in the pony! I thought Master Barliman looked the door when he went for his drinking excursion!roll

#2311 Tue, Jul18 2017 4:36pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

OK, I'm back. In body, if not in spirit. Well actually, in lots of spirits. Too many it might be said. It may take me a day or two to start thinking in straight lines again...

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2312 Tue, Jul18 2017 9:49pm

mindx2
Collector

YEAH! Barliman's back!

#2313 Wed, Jul19 2017 2:43pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Welcome back Master Barliman! I hope you had a great time. Let's have a nice drink together, because if it wears of to fast it might be harmfull! wink

#2314 Wed, Jul19 2017 2:49pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Good point. Nice of you to care about my well-being.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2315 Wed, Jul19 2017 3:26pm

hsf62
Master Caster

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

#2316 Sun, Jul23 2017 3:45pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Like the Inn-Keep, just back from holidays ("Where dreams come true" (if you're a child! wink ) so a round of drinks for any that may be lurking in the dark corners of the Pony big_smile

#2317 Sun, Jul23 2017 3:52pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Dammit, you noticed me. I'll get no peace now!

#2318 Sun, Jul23 2017 4:06pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Thats right Master of the Pony! A scrumpy please! Thanks Master ddaines!tongue

#2319 Sun, Jul23 2017 9:27pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... thank you very much indeed, Master Ddaines .... a free drink is always welcome ... huom

#2320 Sun, Jul23 2017 9:39pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Thanks for this drink Master David.... I was yesterday here but I did nit noticed our inn keeper. I just heard somebody's breath in the dark corner of the inn...So... He's here now... we have possibilities to drink our favorite drinks again... take a round on my account on this quiet sunday night dear freinds.... Cheers !

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#2321 Mon, Jul24 2017 10:16am

hsf62
Master Caster

Thats the place to be..... lots of free drinks! tongue Cheers all together! cool

#2322 Mon, Jul24 2017 7:07pm

erchamion
Adventurer

I listened for free????? It seems that I arrived at the right time .... lolbig_smile

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2323 Mon, Jul24 2017 7:17pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Thanks David, I'll come out of my corner to join you all!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#2324 Sun, Jul30 2017 9:43pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well good folks, it's not often I come along so I'll gladly share a good drink with you all !  I'll even pay for all the unpaid tabs so that our master innkeeper will be happy !
here ! a good ice fresh cider for me please !

oh and i'd like to mention I'm going on holiday "at last" in two days, in the countryside, no internet, hopefully children will play outside with cousins and other old people happy to care abotu them (lets hope)

I checked up all my dusty covered painting material, pencils, paints and all and well I HOPE i'll be able to paint this time... it'll be the first time in a year and a half, and my view has worsened, I'll need magnifiers to see details, age is taking on me!

my todo list includes : M424,M425, M426, M429.... M292, M348, M385, MS439, MS461 , MS466 & MS469.....  I have one week and a half to paint all of that oO  I wonder if I'll be able to do so....

On a side note, I contacted Chris to see how he was doing, to get any news or anything... he replied that "he would reply tomorrow"...  one week ago...  Some of you, like me,  must be used to that smile

well I'll wait and if he ever gets back to me with news I'll pass them along here smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#2325 Sun, Jul30 2017 9:49pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Have a good time, Master Elf! (An elf with failing eyesight? Unthinkable! What would Legolas say?). Hope you get a chance to put brush to figure, but you know by this time of life how that sort of thing goes - "many a well-laid plan..." etc.

Hope you also get a chance to drink some wine in the sun!

Board footer