Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#651 Mon, Oct17 2016 3:02pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: The Travelling Elrond

Master Gildor is it possible to put up a "sticky" Elrond Travel List, so everyone knows where he is and where he is going next??

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#652 Thu, Nov17 2016 5:28am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I can't wait to host Elrond in the frozen north of Minnesota, US! When my turn finally arrives (after nearly a decade!) I will take him on a nice vacation to add pictures to the travel log!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#653 Mon, Jul24 2017 7:18pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Any news of Elrond? Is he wandering in the wastelands somewhere?

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#654 Mon, Jul24 2017 8:02pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Wasting in the wonderlands possibly.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#655 Mon, Jul24 2017 8:07pm

mindx2
Collector

I will be finishing my wonderful visit with Master Elrond soon. I have photos of him helping me assemble some of his Mithril friends as well as some lovely countryside where I live. However, I am unclear as to his next destination... where is he traveling next? I think I remember that perhaps Master Milo has stated his interest in a visit...

#656 Tue, Jul25 2017 8:47am

Maenas
Traveller

Thingol wrote:

Elrond destination's list 2016/2017
.../... then USA and Canada:

Mindx2 (USA)   
Jdbrown55  (Texas)
Twrich (Minneapolis)
Gavin (Canada)

... back to Europe:

Milo (France)
Imisel (Spain)

This is where the latest list ends.......
It seems to me that Elrond journey is quite fast lately .... He visited 4 destinations in one year.... it seems that he is nearing to went to the Gray heavens.... ;-)

These people have interest in being on the list too (myself included)
Mornedhel (Belgium)
Gerold (Belgium)
Maenas (Spain)

Also Latest post by @Jdbrown55 was on 2015 so I am not sure if we should skip him by now. So the next one on the list should be Twrich... he's been waiting long enough!!

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#657 Wed, Jul26 2017 12:19pm

mindx2
Collector

I'll finish writing in the journal, add a few items and post the pictures in the next week or so. I'll then need Master Twrich's address to send Elrond on his continuing journey.

#658 Sun, Jul30 2017 4:59am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello mindx2, I will provide my address in email or pm. But I will also try to contact JD.

#659 Sun, Jul30 2017 5:24pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Way to go Master twrich! wink

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#660 Sun, Jul30 2017 9:57pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

.... Elrond is on his american journey... nice to hear that he's fine !

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#661 Mon, Jul31 2017 5:34am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Message sent to JD. Hope I hear back.

#662 Mon, Aug7 2017 6:59am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I have heard back from Jason Brown--JD. He said he is not interested in receiving Elrond. He is still collecting some figures here and there, mostly Rides of Rohan and Witch-King (Angmar) figures. He said he is doing well, which I was glad to hear. Mindx2, I will send you an email with my address, as this thread is public.

#663 Mon, Aug7 2017 2:28pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Thanks masters for keeping Elrond travelling. It's been quite some years that I have been waiting for the royal elf to visit my hobbit hole. I will wait few more with pleasure. lol

Last edited by Milo (Mon, Aug7 2017 2:29pm)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#664 Mon, Aug7 2017 3:40pm

mindx2
Collector

twrich wrote:

I have heard back from Jason Brown--JD. He said he is not interested in receiving Elrond. He is still collecting some figures here and there, mostly Rides of Rohan and Witch-King (Angmar) figures. He said he is doing well, which I was glad to hear. Mindx2, I will send you an email with my address, as this thread is public.

Master twrich, I received your email and will finishing writing in the journal and adding a few northeastern related items and get it out to you soon. It may be next week as my mother is visiting from Florida this week. I have enjoying hosting Master Elrond all these months and feel privileged to have done so. I will also post what pictures I took when I send Master Elrond on his continuing journey.

#665 Sun, Aug20 2017 4:44am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Thanks Master Collector! I look forward to receiving Elrond and taking him on a couple of adventures!

#666 Fri, Sep8 2017 8:18am

imisel
Collector

Those are great news... Elrond keeps travelling!

Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

#667 Sun, Oct15 2017 11:50am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Cheers gentlemen and thanks to master caster for the Drink !
On my side, very busy weeks, but still having breakfasts here, without enough food to share it unfortunately.
Nob ? where is my lunch ? tongue

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#668 Thu, Nov16 2017 10:37am

Maenas
Traveller

Are there news on Master Elrond's Travel? wishing him will be safe and sound! smile

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#669 Fri, Nov17 2017 1:12am

mindx2
Collector

Embarrassingly I must admit I have not sent Master Elrond on his merry way yet. I've placed a few items in the box and have taken a number of photos of Elrond with my collection, as well as a few locations where I live. However, I have yet to write in the journal all about Master Elrond's visit with me this past year. I will endeavor to make it a priority and send him on his continuing journey before the first snow falls on the ground.

#670 Tue, Nov21 2017 12:36pm

Maenas
Traveller

That's nice to know about. I thought he would be wandering in the postal service.... hahaha

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#671 Tue, Nov28 2017 6:48am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I look forward to Elrond's arrival, mindx2. He missed a chance to visit Las Vegas, US. But if he hurries he can make it to Panama!

#672 Tue, Nov28 2017 8:08am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Panama? Blimey, you get around, Master twrich!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#673 Wed, Nov29 2017 5:13am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Master famous Innkeeper, as you know, it is best to travel when you are still able! But you will see me in the dark corner often, if you look. Or more likely, if I holler for more ale! big_smile

But we shall see . . . over the years Elrond has not hurried on his way.

#674 Mon, Feb12 2018 2:58pm

Maenas
Traveller

Hey! How is that travelling Elrond doing? No news since it was on Mindx2's haven!

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#675 Sun, Mar25 2018 6:18pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello mindx2, well . . Elrond has missed a chance to visit Panama. He would have spent time at a very nice resort on the Pacific Ocean, gone hiking in the Mountains of the Americas Continental Divide, and Deep Sea fishing for Yellow Tuna. He wouldn't have caught one, but there were Mackerel, Bonita, Skip Jacks and  Bonefish!

So then, is he having troubles getting through Customs? :-)  His next vacation opportunity is Jamaica in early July. If he can arrive on time he will attend a wedding of Hollywood types, lounge on the pristine beaches of Och Rio, and have another chance at Deep Sea fishing--this time for Marlin. Oh, and he will also be able to participate in that game that Bandobras Took is said to have invented when he knocked Golfimbul's head down a rabbit hole with a club!

So as JD is no longer interested, please let me know if you need my address again.

Last edited by twrich (Sun, Mar25 2018 8:59pm)

Board footer