You are not logged in.

Announcement

#2351 Wed, Aug16 2017 7:07am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Re: THE TAPROOM 3

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

well i'm back from my long but still too short holiday !

I'm glad to see that from the 11 figurines I had taken to paint, I finished 9 and almost finished the 2 others... that was productive... 10 figurines per year... I have 400 figurines yet to paint...  40 years... well that should do it !

oh please, a drink, i have a headache....

Show us some pictures in your gallery section...

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#2352 Wed, Aug16 2017 8:05am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I will, once I have arranged all our stuff from holidays and repaired all that requires my attention (you know how it is when you come back after two weeks of absence in your home...)

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#2353 Thu, Aug31 2017 9:00am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Can someone send me a message with Chris' email address? Mine must be out of date or something, because my emails are getting bounced. I just wanted to tell him thankyou for Elfhelm!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2354 Fri, Sep1 2017 10:47am

erchamion
Adventurer

Another 50% sale day to buy Mithril figures. I'll have to look in my pockets to see what I find. This tavern should learn something from these sales ........roll

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#2355 Fri, Sep1 2017 11:03am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I'll be able to afford some of the MS figures I've missed!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#2356 Wed, Sep6 2017 6:09am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi Barliman,

May I ask for good breakfast ? tongue

Last edited by Milo (Wed, Sep6 2017 6:09am)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#2357 Wed, Sep6 2017 6:12am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

That's the only kind of breakfast we serve here! But of course, you already knew that.

#2358 Wed, Sep6 2017 6:15am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Thanks, I'm starving !big_smile

#2359 Wed, Sep6 2017 8:08am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Milo wrote:

Thanks, I'm starving !big_smile

You are not the only one master hobbit..... yikes please master innkeeper take a look in the dark corner of the inn... It's not just a man in the dark here the customer who's sitting in the dark... ;-)

#2360 Fri, Sep8 2017 12:18pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

grruuûoooOmmm ... if I got that entry on the official Mithril board by Michael right it reveils an interesting strategy .. huom ... no more primed miniatures ... rhûom ... so because the company still cannot cope with their primer problems they now leave it up to the collectors (customers) ... hom? ??? ... why did they not also raise the price? The unprimed figures are more valuable now, aren't they? ... huoomm ... I will have to spend more time in understanding human logic meseems ... huom

#2361 Fri, Sep8 2017 3:05pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Human logic and Mithril logic are not necessarily the same thing.

#2362 Fri, Sep8 2017 3:41pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

i admit this is a pity master tree, but when i look at Elfhelm & undead warrior, and look back at Thror with arkenstone "thick" primer.... I really see more precision and details without the primer...

Still this is not an excuse not to prime the figs and I don't know what Chris would think about it , if he knows anything about it at all... but it seems Chris has forgotten my name now sad which saddens me a lot but that's life...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#2363 Fri, Sep8 2017 4:47pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

He seems to have forgotten me too. Hasn't replied to my email thanking him for his nice Elfhelm figure.

#2364 Fri, Sep8 2017 6:05pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I hope he is fine sad

#2365 Fri, Sep8 2017 8:44pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Good point. We're none of us getting any younger - he could be unwell. Trouble is, we can't know unless one of us hear from him.

#2366 Tue, Sep12 2017 9:09am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

tried to send another email to the man with a reception + reading notification but never received one... Definitly there is a problem with the emails the Man does not receive or read them...

#2367 Tue, Sep12 2017 9:20am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I don't suppose they're supposed to say, but is it worth asking Mithril to confitm that we're using the right address?

#2368 Tue, Sep12 2017 10:58am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

oh they won't reveal his address at all since it is a private address, but it could be worth asking them if they have news about his welfare at least...

#2369 Tue, Sep12 2017 11:12am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I meant his email address.

#2370 Tue, Sep12 2017 3:30pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

After all those years.... Chris deserves to keep your life for himself. Especially now when tha PA factory will program and print master figures from 3D printer...

I know that new technology give us possibilities to progress (in something) ... but for people like Chris... this is frustrating. I hope he'll sculpting figures "just for his soul" ...

I anyway think that after the Chris officially inform us that he is not officially sculptor, I will "cut" my collecting from my schedule of spending money...

#2371 Thu, Sep14 2017 3:51pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Well I asked Michael if he had news and well... Chris is well, he is just really busy at the moment, but he talked to him yesterday apparently everything is fine he told me he will pass the message to Chris that we were worried about him not answering....

As for retirement, well, all is up to Chris, of course, Michael and Prince August have no discussions about that for the moment.

#2372 Sun, Oct15 2017 3:26pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huuoooommmm ... no wonder that this place seems to be empty for quite a while when everybody is running around elswhere and talking about matters that should be placed here ... huom ... ? ...

#2373 Sun, Oct15 2017 4:39pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Milo wrote:

Cheers gentlemen and thanks to master caster for the Drink !
On my side, very busy weeks, but still having breakfasts here, without enough food to share it unfortunately.
Nob ? where is my lunch ? tongue

Thanks Master, Indeed it seems we all get lost sometimes....lol

#2374 Sun, Oct15 2017 4:58pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

What do you mean "sometimes"?

#2375 Sun, Oct15 2017 8:15pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

he means the times when we have some :p :p

Board footer