Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#151 Sat, Feb10 2018 7:12pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Re: THE TAPROOM 4

It is nice to see everyone around the Pony lately. I guess I should wake up more often and ask where everyone is!! ;-)

Nob! Please bring me an ale, and a bit off weed, if you can spare it. My pouch is empty.

That's a good lad!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#152 Sat, Feb10 2018 7:20pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

If you want some weed I've a trowel here - you'll find plenty amongst the azaleas in the back garden.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#153 Sun, Feb11 2018 12:05pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Master Barliman, I didn't know you had a wineyard and where have you been hiding this wine for so long?rolllol
Click to close

Last edited by hsf62 (Sun, Feb11 2018 12:16pm)

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#154 Sun, Feb11 2018 1:11pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Not me. I shall have to get my legal team on to it. Where's Master Cameosis?

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#155 Mon, Feb12 2018 1:35am

cameosis
Master of Languages

at your service. against whom shall we file a suit?

speaking of which ... someone in bree sure does get around:

http://bree.com/media/image/e8/42/8a/schultasche_800x800.jpg

Esse quam videri. (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

#156 Mon, Feb12 2018 11:29am

hsf62
Master Caster

Big enough for the bottles?lollollol

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#157 Sat, Feb24 2018 8:38pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

So dear friends ! According to the written on another popular topic here on MMP, everyone who passes through the inn today has a drink on my account ... Have a good night to all and cheers !

But before I go home can you sell me one pint of "beer to go" master Barliman... I will return you mug during my next visit.... Thanks in advance !

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#158 Sat, Feb24 2018 11:49pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooom ... I always enjoy a free drink here ... hom ... cheers, Master Thingol, and thank you for the visit ... huooOmm ... but ... er ... a "beer to go"? ... I hope that this decline in culture does not spread too much ... huom ... one should always take the time to drink a beer while sitting (or standing) ... huom ... that way the barrel can be coped with more easily ... hom

#159 Sun, Feb25 2018 6:48pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Thingol wrote:

So dear friends ! According to the written on another popular topic here on MMP, everyone who passes through the inn today has a drink on my account ... Have a good night to all and cheers !

But before I go home can you sell me one pint of "beer to go" master Barliman... I will return you mug during my next visit.... Thanks in advance !

I'm a day late, but I thank you wink

#160 Mon, Feb26 2018 4:16pm

hsf62
Master Caster

I should be a Ent, always late....lollol
Cheers to the supplyer of free drinks!tonguecool

#161 Thu, Mar1 2018 7:12pm

cameosis
Master of Languages

i raise the pint to our generous and well-travelled benefactor (and everybody else). cheers!

Esse quam videri. (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

#162 Sat, Mar3 2018 3:45pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

I raise my fork to the generous Master gardener. Thnks Nino for all you are doing around here and in Forrests.

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#163 Sat, Mar3 2018 4:32pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

You are always welcome dear hobbit friend... I hope I'll meet you again but this time in my part of middle earth in some future...:-)

#164 Sat, Mar3 2018 7:23pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I highly recommend a visit to Porec to visit Nino and his lovely family. He is an amazing host. But bring comfortable shoes for walking. Our Brave Gardener is very active!! ;-)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#165 Sat, Mar17 2018 1:41pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

Happy snowy Sunday,

A hot Grog please Master Barliman as the temperature is falling to -10 tonight.
Very hard as I just came back from sunny south (Barcelona) to learn how to build Golem ...

The new release MZ645 is just fantastic
http://files.constantcontact.com/77a702 … 443002.jpg

#166 Sat, Mar17 2018 8:16pm

mindx2
Collector

Mornedhel wrote:

Happy snowy Sunday,

Very hard as I just came back from sunny south (Barcelona) to learn how to build Golem ...

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about that one as well (being my suggestion big_smile). However, it is different than the boat from MZ583. The stern of the new one is pointed while Boromir's funeral boat had a flat stern. Hopefully when I can suggest the other two boats with the rest of the Fellowship (and it's lucky enough to win) Chris will make one of them similar to MZ583.

Last edited by mindx2 (Sat, Mar17 2018 8:17pm)

#167 Sat, Mar17 2018 10:38pm

Halbarad II
Ranger of Blackforest

Hello! 
I'm just stumbling in also, out of the dark and cold night!"
Brrr! Snow is falling here again, winter isn't over yet!
Can I have a mug of mulled wine, please? I'm freezing!

Yet hope remains while all the company ist true.

#168 Sat, Mar17 2018 11:40pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

mindx2 wrote:

Mornedhel wrote:

Happy snowy Sunday,

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about that one as well (being my suggestion big_smile). However, it is different than the boat from MZ583. The stern of the new one is pointed while Boromir's funeral boat had a flat stern. Hopefully when I can suggest the other two boats with the rest of the Fellowship (and it's lucky enough to win) Chris will make one of them similar to MZ583.

I've just posted this on the MM forum reference the boat, it's not a big deal for me as such for the points I mentioned there, but for the Collectors who want continuity it must be a bit of a disappointment.

I would have liked to have seen CT take the decision on this (as he has in the past) and to have produced all three boats as a set.

#169 Sun, Mar18 2018 9:22am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

I just hope that the miniatures will be casted in proper size.... not smaller and thinner than the previous versions of Gimli and Legolas, what has happened in case of Galadriel and Azog....

btw.... it is a great shame that miniatures are no longer issued in M series. This would be brilliant to be done in the regular M version.

Now we have to wait for "someone else" to come up with the idea of proposing the other two boats.

...and in final I do not like this boat ! I think it is huge mistake decision not to produce same boat like was MS583

#170 Sun, Mar25 2018 6:47pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello Pony Patrons! I hope you all are well, wherever you are at.  My, the Pony seems quite and dusty . . . even the Wargskin Rugs seem depressed due to a lack of customers  whose heels they can nip at!

Well, I'll pour myself one and retire to my table in the dark corner to smoke my pipe and contemplate events in the world. There are certainly many things to be concerned about--Stewards who think they should be King, Orcs ravaging and pillaging across wide swaths of the world! Madmen occupying high towers in distant lands . . . what's a Ranger to do? Well, as he ever has, resist high corruption, unjust wars, and fight for the normal folk who just want to live their lives in peace. I will buy any who venture into the Pony a drink, and leave a few coiny things on the bar before I go.

#171 Sun, Mar25 2018 8:51pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

...some whispering in the inn... I become interested to look at the bar... It's a pity we've missed each other.. btw.. thanks for the drink dear friend !

#172 Tue, Mar27 2018 6:48am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hello master in the Dark. thanks for reviving this place. I agree dust is not a good thing for such place.
I may start to cook some breakfast here after all.

Barliman ? Nob ? where are you ?

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#173 Tue, Mar27 2018 10:34am

hsf62
Master Caster

Well well, some live is coming back... Welcome!wink
Spring is around the corner!  It only can get better!
Many thanks to the man in the dark! Cheers!!!tongue

#174 Tue, Mar27 2018 6:15pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

A free drink, now that's a good enough reason lol

#175 Wed, Mar28 2018 3:40pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

It's very nice to see you gentelmen, er . . and gentlehobbits! I suspect many are like me--I poke my head into the Pony, but if there is no new messages I soon leave (maybe after pouring myself a drink)! But it seems that when someone does leave a post, all of a sudden 3 or more pop up shortly thereafter. Well then, I hope to see you all again soon!

Board footer