Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Fri, May31 2019 8:25am

Gerold
Adventurer

Mithril and the social media

Hi everyone

as Mithril announced its official Facebook page and Instagram account a few weeks ago, I started wandering what is the best way or the best place to share pictures. I have pictures of my Mithril figures here on this website, also in the Gallery of Mithrils website, and in the albums of the Facebook page of Fans of Mithril miniatures. It feels a bit 'spread out in disorder', I would like to have one place to put it all together, and where I can reach as many Mithril fans as possible. I have the feeling that the Instagram is the best medium to do this. Of course I am not leaving this forum smile
But what do the other members of this forum think ?

#2 Fri, May31 2019 6:22pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Re: Mithril and the social media

I think that I do not have enough time to spent it in Instagram too.... FB and MMP is enough for me...

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#3 Mon, Jun3 2019 11:23am

Maenas
Traveller

I already follow them there. It's quite nice to see posts of mithril miniatures of old and new. I regularly use Instagram instead of FB, so for me it's a win win.

By the way for those of you who know him, Elroi is quite active there too.

PM me your user if you are on that social network so I can follow you all, since I do not use FB.

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#4 Mon, Jun3 2019 7:52pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

I'm not an Instagram user so not relevant to me, just Faceache, here, and on the official site.

I am curious though as to the point of this new profile raising - is the company going to start releasing stuff again? Is this the groundwork being laid? roll

#5 Wed, Jun5 2019 10:55am

Maenas
Traveller

ddaines wrote:

I'm not an Instagram user so not relevant to me, just Faceache, here, and on the official site.

I am curious though as to the point of this new profile raising - is the company going to start releasing stuff again? Is this the groundwork being laid? roll

May be they are trying to get to know new costumers or even old ones that think the company was closed many years ago. (it is quite surprising the amount of people that thinks this)

Or maybe you are right and they are just getting the foundations of something that will raise in the future.... (althought I suspect this won't be a thing even with the middle earth first age amazon series aproaching)

Or even maybe it's just a mix of all the options above and they are trying to widen the costumers base (which is probably the main reason)

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#6 Fri, Jun14 2019 7:05pm

cameosis
Master of Languages

modest starts, the follower amount is around 100 - 200 users

Esse quam videri. (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

Board footer