Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#601 Thu, Aug1 2019 10:36am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Re: THE TAPROOM 4

Just back from yet another set of blood-tests, so yes - I'm feeling only half-full at the moment.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#602 Fri, Aug2 2019 7:32am

imisel
Collector

a pair of sausages for me, please! (sorry Milo it's a day late... but give it another try)

Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

#603 Tue, Aug27 2019 1:03pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Hi, everyone!

Just stop by to say hello to everyone. Too much time wasted by the Barrow-downs. When was the last time I drank something with a rat-tail? I don´t remember.........

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#604 Tue, Aug27 2019 1:19pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Must be a while! The rat-tails are usually unforgettable. I'll pour you a light German beer - which is perfect in this weather.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#605 Tue, Aug27 2019 1:50pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Sounds great Master Barliman, I would like one too.tongue

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#606 Wed, Aug28 2019 2:27pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi everyone, is there any ale left for my dry trouth ?

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#607 Wed, Aug28 2019 2:32pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Always have a mug ready for you, Master M.

#608 Wed, Aug28 2019 2:43pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Great Then, I will drink 2 as a start. kschink.tongue

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#609 Wed, Aug28 2019 7:12pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

WTF.... what a unexpected party in the inn.... summer is going to his ending...our innkeeper's returned.... cheers master Milo....

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#610 Sun, Sep15 2019 7:40pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Good evening dear freind..... When we talk about beer dear friend Erchamion... I would like to buy you one here, but our innkeeper is not inside the inn..... So... Take one botle from my backpack.... it is not cold but anyway cheers...

#611 Sun, Sep15 2019 8:10pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Cheers!!

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#612 Mon, Oct14 2019 2:59am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello Dear friends! I am back to the Pony after a long absence (I have watched from afar, but seen little signs of activity). Well, I will have an ale and a smoke and hope someone stops by to share a drink. has anyone seen Master Barliman lately? I'll just leave a few coins on the bar.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#613 Mon, Oct14 2019 7:01am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I'm always around Master Twrich - just haven't had a lot to say (other than "ouch" - I'm still constantly falling over; I've got an appointment to see my doctor, but for various reasons that's not for s fortnight yet.) So  bear with me if I drop your drinks now and then. You have my permission if you want to lick the floor....

#614 Mon, Oct14 2019 4:43pm

hsf62
Master Caster

lollollol
cheers guys... keep licking the floor Master Ent will be happy!tongue

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#615 Mon, Oct14 2019 9:37pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

twrich wrote:

Hello Dear friends! I am back to the Pony after a long absence (I have watched from afar, but seen little signs of activity). Well, I will have an ale and a smoke and hope someone stops by to share a drink. has anyone seen Master Barliman lately? I'll just leave a few coins on the bar.

Cheers Tom, perhaps a pint (or two) of Guinness will help me on the last stretch for finishing off a 'small' diorama with the Lorien boats wink

#616 Tue, Oct15 2019 4:11pm

Axel
Collector

Was away in the wilderness, and still have promises to keep, so no ale, beer or other narcotic beverage for me this time. I will have a tea on you folks, though!

#617 Fri, Nov1 2019 4:43pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

The Troll wishes to buy Master Barliman a pint of the 'Eavy stuff to celebrate Elladan's victory in the latest poll. I really do hope that CT will go the extra 'mile' and 'up' the suggestion to a mini-vignette as it would do justice to a memorable scene from the Good book as well as right the wrong with the previous Baldor wink .

#618 Fri, Nov1 2019 6:32pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Thank you. Very kind of the troll (truth is that he's not too good at mathematics and wouldn't have been so generous if he realised what all those small coins actually add up to).

I'm now hoping that The Man does indeed have a "plan" in mind, of the sort that Master Michael hints at in his new newsletter.. That would infdeed  be nice. But for now I shall assume otherwise.

#619 Fri, Nov1 2019 6:40pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Barliman wrote:

Thank you. Very kind of the troll (truth is that he's not too good at mathematics and would't have been so generous if he realised what all those small coins actually add up to).

I'm now hoping that The Man does indeed have a "plan" in mind, of the sort that Master Michael hints at in his new newsletter.. That would infdeed  be nice. But for now I shall assume otherwise.

One of those not rare instances where another suggestion is of more use/interest than my own, for several years I have had a Dunharrow chamber waiting 'in the wings' for me to pull my finger out, I was contemplating purchasing a second Death of Boromir just for the kneeling Aragorn (not sure if it is still available), but methinks I shall wait and see wink.

Oh, and by the way, the Troll earned some extra shiny-coin things busking down the London Underground tongue

#620 Fri, Nov1 2019 10:44pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Hmm, why the heck didn't I get the newsletter. I especially went in an registered with my email address???
I guess I have to talk to Michael..
Lets have a drink together Masters!tongue

#621 Sat, Nov2 2019 2:51pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

hsf62 wrote:

Hmm, why the heck didn't I get the newsletter. I especially went in an registered with my email address???
I guess I have to talk to Michael..
Lets have a drink together Masters!tongue

Cheers, I'll forward mine Holger smile.

I see we have an Orc posting tongue

#622 Sat, Nov2 2019 5:07pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Both ideas were great. Hopefully the troll will have more luck in another voting month... Anyway the wargs are also perfect... cheers guys....

#623 Sun, Nov3 2019 12:18pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Hmm, where is the elf cleaning up the orc?

#624 Fri, Nov8 2019 5:57pm

hsf62
Master Caster

A cheers to Master ddaines my personal newsletter forward'er:cool:

#625 Sat, Nov9 2019 6:55pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

hsf62 wrote:

A cheers to Master ddaines my personal newsletter forward'er:cool:

lol Cheers Holger

Board footer