Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Mon, Nov18 2013 7:07pm

Eltimben
Collector

Fellowship : question for begin...

Hello,
I can't resist to demand an explication... What is Mithril Fellowship members ? Is it possible to registre ? What are implication ?
Thank for your explication !

#2 Mon, Nov18 2013 8:23pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Re: Fellowship : question for begin...

to begin with, mithril fellowship is a membership you can obtain at mithril directly. on MMP we are only a fansite

The new "shape" of the Fellowship is named "Gold Fellowship" and was introduced in 2005.
Now what is the mithril fellowship : well to sum up, the fellowship is the way for you to access the possibility to suggest ideas monthly, and then vote for your prefered suggestion among those from all the other members, and the winner will get his idea realised by Chris Tubb. But mainly it also grants you the possibility to BUY those figurines that are exclusive to the members of the fellowship and are not released outside this "club"

Over the years, quite a lot of figurines have been produced : 1 per month since July 2005... which makes more than 90 references : you can see the full list here : http://mmp.faerylands.eu/viewtopic.php?id=292

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#3 Thu, Mar6 2014 11:47pm

Arthadan
Traveller

Funnily enough I got one Gold Fellowship miniature in the last Mithril sale and I'm not a member.

Not that I am complaining though....

To mortal fields say farewell,
Middle-earth forsaking!
In Elvenhome a clear bell
in the high tower is shaking.

#4 Fri, Mar7 2014 5:11pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

They do not care about this... I've also bought some GS miniatures before I've become member..... smile I've also put into a basket bonus figure once, and I did not buy all figures before ( few were missing in line... ) so what to say more....

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#5 Thu, Mar12 2020 1:58pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

... I think I've found what I was searching for about The Fellowship Club and the possibility to buy MS (and MZ) without being a member.
Like the webshop is in my opinion half-full (or half-empty !tongue ), it's better to have those (... hum ... expensive ? not cheap  ? ... ) figures on sale !

I've understood too that the M range is finished (or is dying )... and even some figures from the MS and MZ ranges are no more available...
I've count about 250 figures, vignettes, boxes, .... which could be bought in the webshop. roll
Thanks Ebay ! neutral

"no fear to fight, no fear to loose, just want to have fun!" (anonymous)
feel free to visit my blog Sam's Minis World

#6 Fri, Mar13 2020 4:37pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Its alway worth a try Master Sam. Otherwise a Gold member could buy the figures for you. Double postage I guess, but thats about it. wink

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#7 Fri, Mar13 2020 6:26pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

hsf62 wrote:

Its alway worth a try Master Sam. Otherwise a Gold member could buy the figures for you. Double postage I guess, but thats about it. wink

I can buy all the figures in the webshop like everybody ! ( just need to have a lot of money !)
... and I've done a small order but it's impossible to buy something which is not in the shop ! tongue
(I've searched MS608for example... hmm )

Do you know that some Hobbits are becoming  to be on the list of the rarest figures ? sad
( M57 M58 M59 M60 M61 M83 etc... and also the beautiful M445 ! )

"no fear to fight, no fear to loose, just want to have fun!" (anonymous)
feel free to visit my blog Sam's Minis World

Board footer