Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Sat, Feb2 2008 9:12am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

providing pics

Hi Wendy, It took me some hours last night to search ... somehow successful. I came across three CDs packed with photos I took from my Mithrils. Some are ok, many are ... you know, but some are good, I think. Do you have the time to cope with that? I have to tell you that they are rather 'heavy' so to say (pixels/resolution). So they have to be converted. I could copy those CDs and send them to you - ah, yes a Rohirrim is waiting to be sent .... just tell me  smile

#2 Sun, Feb3 2008 2:51pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Re: providing pics

That would be fine, Theo (sending the CD's that is).  That way I can make them a good size before posting them.  Whenever it is convenient for you, of course.  smile

#3 Mon, Feb4 2008 4:05pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

I'll pass over copies to Gildor and you - once they're finished.

#4 Wed, Feb6 2008 11:00am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

For all of you to know : if there are pics you have uploaded by mistake, or that you decided not to keep furthermore (ie. which are not used inside any threads that is) send me a PM with the name of the pic, I will delete them. In order to have a clean base of pictures for everybody and optimize disk space.

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#5 Fri, Feb15 2008 7:31pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Hi Wendy, I posted those CDs and the Rohirrim last Monday. Please let me know when they have arrived. Unfortunately I did not send them per airmail. So it might take some time to get to your place ... sorry. I might better have taught them to swim.

#6 Sat, Feb16 2008 4:57pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I received your cd and documents Theobald, I will check them more closely when I am back from week end... lots of work to be done from the cd lol

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#7 Tue, Feb19 2008 6:25pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

sorry, I didn't see this post in time, Gildor ... well, please mind the letter being inserted ... most of it is old stuff ... So, take what you think you can use and forget about the rest of it. I didn't have time the last years to take new pics. But hopefully this year I will be more successful in doing that.

#8 Wed, Mar12 2008 11:23am

hsf62
Master Caster

Click to closeClick to close

Last edited by hsf62 (Wed, Mar12 2008 11:24am)

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#9 Wed, Mar12 2008 12:35pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Ahhh the 1988 Aragorn pic!! I was looking for it , thanks a lot Holger!

#10 Wed, Mar12 2008 8:21pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Any chances that any of you has the ebay picture of the 1992 Galadriel with same gray background made by C.Tubb? to use as "official" for 1992?   I can always use Theobald in case but that's not the same "thema". I also have this one (mine) I had made this pic for the old MMP site unique section :
Click to close

but that's not really as "official" and sober as an ebay pic...

#11 Thu, Mar13 2008 9:45am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

I don't have that Ebay pic. But I have all Galadriels, including this one. My next project is to take pics of my figures ... I always use some grey background, as you might know, Gildor. So if that's convenient I could do that.

Board footer