Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#751 Tue, Mar31 2020 7:33am

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: THE TAPROOM 4

New scrumpy? Awesome! I would like one too!😛

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#752 Tue, Mar31 2020 8:31am

Milo
The Attic Warden

I will have a go, and maybe more !cool

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#753 Tue, Mar31 2020 11:11pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoohOOmmrr°uom ... please stay to be patient, please... huom ... heads up always means to swallow down that new scrumpy better ... rgruohm ... though them tails are a bit scratchy, arn't they ... gruhooomm ... I'm afraid I#m not the best barkeep in Bree ... huommm ... but I never never wanted to be ... alas ... can you really imagine a very busy Ent behind  the bar here ... gruûommm ... at the moment I'm just trying to do what I can ... hOOOMMM ....keep safe, pleae ....

#754 Wed, Apr1 2020 1:51pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Master Ent you are the man .... ehm wanted to say you are the tree ehm Ent!!!lollol

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#755 Wed, Apr1 2020 11:27pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommm .... busy I am all day long, that's what really helps since Nob got lost ... err, not to mention that barkeep  ... grûommm. ... cheers, Master Holger ... keep on and stay safe, please ... HOOOmmmm ... that's very most important these days ... hmm ... yes!

#756 Thu, Apr2 2020 8:34am

erchamion
Adventurer

Confinement within the barrow is very boring. There are no dupes walking around nearby. Everyone is in their houses ....... hummmm ..... I guess how it should be ..... wink

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#757 Thu, Apr2 2020 11:43pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm.... Master Erchamion, please never mind what it is like outside ... HOM! ... you just have to stay in the Pony and be patient just a little bit still ... grûoomm ... you know, don't haste, please ... hmm ... hom ... some special scrumpy might do for you ... ??? er, I usually don't add them tiny umbrellars with it ... anyway ... huuOmmm ... just stay safe, that's all you need at the moment ... huom... the Pony isn't outside whenever you're inn ... er, yes ... sorry, I'm just a tree ...keep on,please ... simply snore and sleep well ... just smile for a slight moment ... that helps a lot ... hûoommm

#758 Fri, Apr3 2020 5:23am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Thank you Master Ent for remembering me. And I have enjoyed the ale and that special weed you provided, tastes like Southfarthing! I also wish you all good health and that includes mental health in these times. I will be here often, minding my own affairs at my quiet little table in that dark corner.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#759 Sun, Apr5 2020 3:14pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

morning all

cough cough splutter cough. smile

#760 Mon, Apr6 2020 7:23am

hsf62
Master Caster

Master Gavin I think you need a hot scrumpy with extra spicy rat tails!lollol

#761 Tue, Apr7 2020 12:31pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi Gavin ! How are you ?

#762 Tue, Apr7 2020 4:48pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooooomm ... welcome back Master Gavin ... huom ... I just mixed a very fine liquid against the cough-cough-thing you have ... rhôm

#763 Wed, Apr8 2020 5:28pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

Why thank you!

I am off to get expectorant.

Trust me to get a COVID-like cold that is probably not COVID and now I dare not show my face in public without coughing. I did, however, sign up with the government to do contact tracing work, which involves me and a phone smile

How's all?

#764 Thu, Apr9 2020 10:00am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... as for me I'm fine, Master Gavin ...huom ... that corona-covid-and-number- thing does not affect trees ... hooom

#765 Thu, Apr9 2020 12:07pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

neither hobbits !

#766 Thu, Apr9 2020 11:56pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... just remember what I have always said here ... rhûom ... don't haste nor hurry everything ... just be patient  for a short moment as we trees use to say ... hom ... please enjoy a nice Eastertime as best as you can ... and don't forget to order a wee dram or a pint of fully-rat-tailed scrumpy at the bar here ... ahem ... yes ... huuoommm ...

huomm ... Master Milo, first breakfast will be served at about 8 am, second at let's say 11 am ... huom ... yes, fully cooked, of course ... hom

#767 Fri, Apr10 2020 8:26am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Thanks Master Ent, 1st one was just perfect.
Still I am near to starving now ! lollol

Last edited by Milo (Fri, Apr10 2020 8:27am)

#768 Fri, Apr10 2020 11:10pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... am means ante meridium which means that is before pm which means post meridium ... rhûom ... so keep calm and don't worry about the second breakfast this morning ... grrruôomm ... alas, my mistake, but I'm not a very skilled barkeep at all, you know ... I'm just trying to help out a bit around here ... huUUooooo mmm ... and whenever trees consider some matter ... huoomm ....hom? ... grûhom ... that takes time, you know ... until then just be patient and see what happens ... hom

#769 Sun, Apr12 2020 10:01am

erchamion
Adventurer

Happy Easter to everyone!!
Does anyone know if the courier delivers Easter eggs at home? The stores are still closed .... roll
In the meantime, could I have some ´Torrija` or ´Roscos Fritos`?

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#770 Mon, Apr13 2020 9:48am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommmm ... ??? er, roscos fritos ... ??? huom ... yes, whatever it is, you can have it, of course ... rhûom ... some fried rattails with it? ... hmhom

#771 Mon, Apr13 2020 10:33am

erchamion
Adventurer

Of course! Accompany the roscos with rat tails if you can. It can be an interesting mixture of flavors.

#772 Mon, Apr13 2020 6:48pm

hsf62
Master Caster

What about some fried rat tails for my scrumpy Master Ent? Oh, yes, I try some of those roscos fritos aswell!tongue

#773 Tue, Apr14 2020 12:51am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommm ... now I seem to be surrounded by 'gourmets' ... huÔOoom ... maybe tomorrow morning I should paint that star-sign next to the front door ... or maybe two ... gruom ... I always forgot about that ... hm

#774 Wed, Apr15 2020 9:09am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi gentlemen, very nice to see PP sign with stars, which I think is very much deserved .

Click to close
But I wonder what podcast stands for ?

Master Entliman? Maybe you would share gourmet breakfast with me to explain? roll

Last edited by Milo (Wed, Apr15 2020 9:14am)

#775 Wed, Apr15 2020 9:47pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

.... huooommmm .... don't haste, please, Master Milo ... rhuhomm ... tomorrow morning I can find some time ... hom ... breakfast in the morning, you know ... hm ... it's evening now ...

Board footer