Re: THE TAPROOM 4

Good morning
Time for breakfast, enjoy a vanima tuilë

#777 Thu, Apr16 2020 12:21pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Hi guys... I saw that breakfasts and drikns are available again thanks to the Master Ent who works as a replacement bartender... I hope this is temporary and that Barliman will be back soon...
Master Ent has certainly not assigned to this position on MMP.

He is wise advisor of our small group of Mithrli collectors, and we need to hear from him from time to time wise thoughts...

but the happy atmosphere is also fine in the inn in that moment.... so keep it, on dear friend

Cheers to all....

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#778 Thu, Apr16 2020 11:50pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huuuoomrhûommm ... indeed I'm just trying to help out a bit here in the Pony and trying to keep up some positive mood in this wonderful public house called the Prancing Pony ... huom ... some of you might remember that I sometimes in the past did that to help out when Master Barliman was absent being on holiday ... or elsewhere ... huOomm....
...er ... Master Mornedhel I'm sorry to tell you that vanima tuilé are out ... sorry ... I still don't understand that Luxembourgish tongue well enough .... huom ... not to admit that I don't know what it is ... hmmmm ... I can offer some pancakes instead ...
... oh well, Master Milo, of course one fully cooked breakfast is ready ... ahem, that sign with the two stars I did not paint myself as trees can't paint well ... rhûom ... I will have to try to find out about that ... huom ... as Nob's very much absent these days it could't have been him, as he neither can paint nor be able to hang up that sign that far above the entrance door ... rhu°Oomm ... I'll find out, just need some time as I cannot haste everything, you know ... huuuuOooommm ... stay calm

#779 Fri, Apr17 2020 7:12am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Wahou, this breakfast is wonderful Master Ent. Thanks a lot for keeping me alive and fed. cooltongue

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#780 Fri, Apr17 2020 11:54am

erchamion
Adventurer

Stars? Yes, why not? Long ago there was a star on the banner of the king of these lands. They were good times. Arnor. I miss you. The travelers were more reckless and ... ahem ... they got lost closer to my barrow ......

A second breakfast?... Yes, of course. Thanks!

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#781 Fri, Apr17 2020 9:43pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Thingol wrote:

Hi guys... I saw that breakfasts and drikns are available again thanks to the Master Ent who works as a replacement bartender... I hope this is temporary and that Barliman will be back soon...
Master Ent has certainly not assigned to this position on MMP.

He is wise advisor of our small group of Mithrli collectors, and we need to hear from him from time to time wise thoughts...

but the happy atmosphere is also fine in the inn in that moment.... so keep it, on dear friend

Cheers to all....

Master B has been posting on the main Mithril site, 10th April was the last time, so one assumes he is well smile

#782 Fri, Apr17 2020 10:51pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

.... rhuo^m ... yes, Master David, I do hope that he'll be well soon, just to release me from this horrible barkeep job here ... grrrruhomm ... just imagine a tree in the Pony without a barkeep to handle the orders and no Nob to help ... öh ... believe me,hard work that is ...
heads up, all you customers and regulars ... huoomm ... it's easy, just stay calm and be patient ... rhûommm ... we trees know about those matters well enough ... huoommtedommrhûhOom

#783 Mon, Apr27 2020 7:02am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi everyone, time for a breakfast isn't it ?

Who's here ?

#784 Mon, Apr27 2020 8:18am

hsf62
Master Caster

Well me.... fell asleep behind the bar:rolleyes:

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#785 Mon, Apr27 2020 8:49am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

hsf62 wrote:

Well me.... fell asleep behind the bar:rolleyes:

The Prancing Poney is often empty those days... like the Letter-box Master Holger and my fridge Master Milo.
A substancial breakfast would be welcomed .
Of course, it's for me ...

"no fear to fight, no fear to loose, just want to have fun!" (anonymous)
feel free to visit my blog Sam's Minis World

#786 Tue, Apr28 2020 7:43pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

I have been poking my head around the door on occasion, but the bar has been empty tongue

#787 Wed, Apr29 2020 4:06pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Peut-être que l'approvisionnement en potion magique se fait moins bien dans le Tarproom aujourd'hui avec tous ces orc à virus qui traînent dans tous les coins ?
En tous cas, Strider a trouvé de quoi encore tenir jusqu'à la fin du confinement !
Click to close
Perhaps the supply of magic potion is less well in the Tarproom today with all these virus orc lying around in all corners?
In any case, Strider found something to keep until the end of confinement!

#788 Wed, Apr29 2020 4:11pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

tonguetonguetonguetonguecoolcoolcoolcool

#789 Wed, Apr29 2020 7:35pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Milo wrote:

tonguetonguetonguetonguecoolcoolcoolcool

and also :

lolbig_smilelolbig_smilelolbig_smileloltongue

#790 Wed, Apr29 2020 11:40pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoomm ... you should hold your heads up a bit my dear Hobbits ... hom ... then you'll see that the tree still is behind the bar ... rhuomm ... though ... Master Hsf62 lately tried to find me in the cellar below the bar ... grrrrûhOom ... as for you Master Ddaines, I often saw you walking by outside and wondered why you didn't come in .... huom ...
er ... Master Fabrice, that's a good one indeed ... rhûom ... thought I think it cannot match with a Master-Barliman-Special-Rat-tailed-scrumpy ... er 12 years old ... huuoooommm ... and mind please that the Man in the Dark does not need nor like "une potion magique" ... gruuhOmmm ... anyway, all of you heads up, please ... and take care ... hmmmhuom ... sorry, but I neither talk nor understand that funny language with all them round and yellow faces ... huoomm

#791 Thu, Apr30 2020 7:19am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Master Ent, if you fill my bowl with scrumpy and add 1 breakfast with it, I would be glad to discuss about these funny faces with you. I am quite sure an Ent can smile, wear sun glasses and might even show his tongue....which...by the way, do you have any ? big_smile

Last edited by Milo (Thu, Apr30 2020 7:19am)

#792 Thu, Apr30 2020 9:39am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommm .... no problem, Master Milo, are you sure that you want just one breakfast? ... hooOoom ... tongue? of course I have, but mine is inside ... rhuom

#793 Sat, May2 2020 2:16pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Theobald wrote:

huoomm ... you should hold your heads up a bit my dear Hobbits ... hom ... then you'll see that the tree still is behind the bar ... rhuomm ... though ... Master Hsf62 lately tried to find me in the cellar below the bar ... grrrrûhOom ... as for you Master Ddaines, I often saw you walking by outside and wondered why you didn't come in .... huom ...
er ... Master Fabrice, that's a good one indeed ... rhûom ... thought I think it cannot match with a Master-Barliman-Special-Rat-tailed-scrumpy ... er 12 years old ... huuoooommm ... and mind please that the Man in the Dark does not need nor like "une potion magique" ... gruuhOmmm ... anyway, all of you heads up, please ... and take care ... hmmmhuom ... sorry, but I neither talk nor understand that funny language with all them round and yellow faces ... huoomm

Unfortunately I didn't have a facemask smile

#794 Sun, May3 2020 1:41pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Click to close

Master Tree.......... Who know! wink

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#795 Sun, May3 2020 2:26pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

erchamion wrote:

Click to close

Excellent ! lollolbig_smilebig_smile

#796 Sun, May3 2020 2:54pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Peut-être est-il motivé par cela ?

Click to close

Maybe he is motivated by this?

#797 Sun, May3 2020 6:41pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Walking tree is great species. When you see it you are ready for a new adventure. Evolutionary one.... cheers...

#798 Sun, May3 2020 6:46pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

erchamion wrote:

Click to close

This is our new inn keeper after the morning shift...  I hope Master Barliman is well enough... to retake his business...

#799 Thu, May14 2020 1:59am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Hello Prancing Pony patrons! Like David, I have popped by often and found the inn quiet. But I have followed the posts and had some small conversation with a few. These are strange and difficult times. I hope everyone and their loved ones are doing well. And I love the "Ent" picture!! smile For clarification, Master Tree, this particular yellow face can have many meanings. It could be a sign of affection, or that the sender thought they said something funny; or to show agreement, among others.

Now then, I will move off to my dark corner of the bar with my ale (I left those coiny things Barli likes on the bar) to enjoy a smoke and then a good nap. See you soon, friends.

Last edited by twrich (Thu, May14 2020 2:06am)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#800 Fri, May15 2020 9:52pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommm ... I'll take care of the coiny things for Master Barliman, of course ... huom ... yes, Master Twrich, strange times these are indeed ... rhûoom ... and not only for taverns and inns in Bree ... alas ... you're a fine gentleman, Master Twrich, as you mind keeping the distance well ... huOoohm ...

Board footer