Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#801 Wed, May20 2020 11:29am

Maenas
Traveller

Re: THE TAPROOM 4

Passing by to have a "scrumpy on the go" I was just missing that rooted rat-tail taste it has... xD

Hope everyone is doing well! I started to work again this monday.

I painted a mithril during these days of confinement. It is a beorning, and I plan on painting some other mithrils that I have already prepared on the queue. If anyone is interested check my profile on instagram wink

I already have located some of you there, but I would like to have you all. (the ones that are on insta, of coure) Elroi is there also, and from time to time he posts some mithril too. smile

Best wishes for all around, and specially to Mr. Barli and Noob.

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#802 Wed, May20 2020 1:16pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Re: THE TAPROOM 4

Maenas wrote:

Passing by to have a "scrumpy on the go" I was just missing that rooted rat-tail taste it has... xD

Hope everyone is doing well! I started to work again this monday.

I painted a mithril during these days of confinement. It is a beorning, and I plan on painting some other mithrils that I have already prepared on the queue. If anyone is interested check my profile on instagram wink

I already have located some of you there, but I would like to have you all. (the ones that are on insta, of coure) Elroi is there also, and from time to time he posts some mithril too. smile

Best wishes for all around, and specially to Mr. Barli and Noob.

Hi Master Maenas.

Sorry but I don't use Instagram ... hmm
Enough to do with Facebook and my blog ! roll

It's a pity that you don't post here some pictures ( one is enough !)

Let's us drink a beer (and not a bear ! ) , it's a hot weather in the Shire today !

"no fear to fight, no fear to loose, just want to have fun!" (anonymous)
feel free to visit my blog Sam's Minis World

Board footer