Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Sun, Apr27 2008 11:03pm

Zoetrop
Value Tracker

Accessories from other Manufacturers for Mithril minis

Here are some pictures from GW/Warhammer- Defenders - Box (all in Tin- no plastic).
With little luck to find in Ebay.

Click to close
Click to close
Click to close

Last edited by Zoetrop (Sun, Apr27 2008 11:09pm)

#2 Sun, May17 2009 5:11pm

Zoetrop
Value Tracker

Re: Accessories from other Manufacturers for Mithril minis

Here is an accessory for Mithril from the Manufactuer Thomarillion from Germany.
Fits well!

Click to close

Click to close

http://www.thomarillion.de/

Last edited by Zoetrop (Sun, May17 2009 5:25pm)

#3 Sun, May17 2009 9:45pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Greeeeaaaaat stuff, Master Zoetrop !
Especially the thomarillion-site, which I know since many years, is brilliant. You can find a lot of brilliant things there.
BUT: meseems that some of them are a little bit too huge in scale . . . just a little, little bit. It depends . . . ( the Trolls for instance )
Nevertheless fantastic things . . . and fantastic people there. Please visit this site !

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#4 Mon, May18 2009 8:27pm

Kenakko
Dude of Westernesse

Nice to hear from you Zoetrop and great to see you still painting!  I think we should start a thread here about integrating other figures into collections for doing the forbidden:  wargaming with Mithril.  I have a few ideas and would love to hear from others about the minis out there that could be used for this purpose.

#5 Tue, May19 2009 2:58am

OriginalAragorn
Strider

Ken  - I think this is a great idea.  Right now I'm very conflicted because I have some Mithril figures which I'm torn between using for dioramas or keeping them on their bases for wargaming. 

Ken - I blame you for my indecision!!  smile  After seeing some of your "lovelies" still on their bases I'm torn between doing mine that way or dioramas - or both.

Anyway - I love the idea for a forum..

And here we find you feasting and idling - and smoking! Smoking! Where did you come by the weed, you villains? - Gimli

#6 Tue, May19 2009 2:12pm

Kenakko
Dude of Westernesse

Mea culpa I just want to know what people might use for gaming forces in addition to Mithril.  There are some PA do it yourself molds.  There are also other makers, such as Thunderbolt Mountain, ebob, hosts of historicals, and even gasp, GW stuff.  The latter of which is fast approaching 32 mm if some of the last releases are any indication!  For me, a card carrying Mithril lover, it is a matter of using only the best figures and striking a passable visual matching, if you know what I mean....

Last edited by Kenakko (Tue, May19 2009 2:13pm)

Board footer