Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Fri, Feb22 2008 1:44pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

New Addon! "The Mithril button" in your message posting

I worked hard in the dark for nearly two days to provide you with two new abilities on this forum.

One of them is "the Mithril button"

Wether you use the quickreply method or the regular posting method, you will now see in the "text tools" above your post a little "M" button next to the smiley button.

This button allows to directly link a reference sheet from the website database (providing the reference has been set in the database... which is far from complete at the moment)  and it will open the little reference sheet window directly from the forum, not needing to go to the database search engine and thus not needing to "leave" even temporarily the forum

Manually, the BBcode I created for this matter is

Code:

[mith]ref[/mith]

if you want to type it yourself, but the button will take care of everything, you only need to put highlight a reference in your text and click the button. Please be careful about the spelling of the reference. It is Case Sensitive, and also, for Christmas Figurines, I used this nomenclature : Chr1994, Chr2001, etc.

an example :  Chr1990

Feel free to use it anytime, and Enjoy!

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#2 Fri, Feb22 2008 2:26pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Re: New Addon! "The Mithril button" in your message posting

So you really managed it, Gildor ... marvellous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Sat, Feb21 2009 11:15pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Gildor--this is a great advance! Thanks!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#4 Sun, Feb22 2009 12:59am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well eh.. if you look closely  at the date tom, you'll see it was done in february.. 2008 , precisely one year ago smile but thanks anyway smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#5 Sun, Feb22 2009 10:03am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

lol

#6 Sun, Feb22 2009 7:29pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I saw that it was not the 22nd yet, and not a friday. But as I have not painted anything in three years, and have not loaded any images since the old MMP site, it is a newly discovered feature for me. I barely have time to check in on the Pony, so there are many areas of the site I needed to visit. This was one of the last.

Last edited by twrich (Sun, Feb22 2009 7:31pm)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

Board footer