Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 Mon, Oct13 2008 7:34am

Fadrion
Traveller

Re: The Travelling Elrond

Ok, I will send it in two or three days.
Maenas, please, tell me that you have received it when Elrond arrives Barcelona

#52 Tue, Dec2 2008 3:30am

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Did I ever send you some Elrond in Alaska and Washington pics, Gildor?  I'm afraid my memory is no better than a certain barkeep's.

#53 Tue, Dec2 2008 7:29am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I resemble that remark! No, hang on, I mean resent. No, maybe I do mean resemble...

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#54 Tue, Dec2 2008 5:41pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well euh I don't remember, I think all Elrond pics are online but I may be mistaken... I am currently proceeding to many updates  (with database, prices and new figurines) and also some pics I have treated...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#55 Wed, Dec3 2008 6:15pm

Axel
Collector

Well, away for a couple of month, and Elrond still seems to be in sunny Spain. I wish I could have his life :-)

#56 Sat, Jun6 2009 3:37pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... to me it seems that the Travelling Elrond is rather kind of a holidaymaker than keeping up travelling ... huomm ... lazy lad he is, meseems ... does anybody know about his present holiday resort?

#57 Sat, Jun6 2009 7:22pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

I have no idea where he is.  He must be having too much fun to write or call.  big_smile

#58 Sun, Jun7 2009 1:30am

hsf62
Master Caster

That is the problem with these immortals, they have all the time in the world!lol

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#59 Wed, Jun17 2009 9:19pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I have now been waiting over 3 years for that slacker Elrond. I expect that he is still with Maenas, if Fadrion sent him last fall. Perhaps those two Spanish friends need to be contacted to see what is happening with Elrond.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#60 Sun, Aug16 2009 6:42pm

Maenas
Traveller

Well, after a few problems, i could at last reconnect with faerylands!!
Sorry for not connecting with you again, in such a long time.
Elrond is now prepared for leaving Spain to his next destination, (I thought it was France or Germany). Tell me, please, who is the next one please!!
I am now on facebook mithril group also.

my mail

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#61 Sun, Aug16 2009 7:01pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well I don't remember the order maybe mistresse wendy could help in this matter smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#62 Sun, Aug16 2009 9:04pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Sorry, Axel, I think it was me being in the wrong thread ... I've corrected that ... big_smile

#63 Mon, Aug17 2009 4:00am

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Glad to have you back Maenas!  I believe Fadrion was skipped over because no one could contact him, so I have emailed him and will let you know.  If the email address is no longer working and I cannot contact Fadrion, Elrond goes to Gildor in France next.

The list is on the first page of this topic, but you have to scroll down a bit.  smile

I'm rather curious if the little journal is still with Elrond? 

If you'd like to share any pics of Elrond, you can email them to me, or post them on the facebook group.

In fact, if anyone has their Travelling Elrond pics, feel free to post them on the facebook group as well.  big_smile

Last edited by Wendy (Mon, Aug17 2009 4:01am)

#64 Mon, Aug17 2009 6:53am

protozeus
Adventurer

Dear Wendy, is it still possible to become a future host for Elrond? I am in Germany.

ménin aeíde, theá, beórnou órkeiphágou!

#65 Mon, Aug17 2009 8:07am

erchamion
Adventurer

I would like too. smile
I was not even on the forum at the time of travel ....hmm

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#66 Mon, Aug17 2009 1:33pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

erchamion wrote:

I would like too. smile
I was not even on the forum at the time of travel ....hmm

Ok, how about this?  Email Maenas and have him send Elrond to you right now...since he's in Spain.  That will give Fadrion some time to respond without having Elrond sitting around.

Hehe...Elrond has been travelling for 4 years.  I had no idea he'd be gone so long!  big_smile

I will add you to the list too Protozeus.  I update the list on the first page of this topic whenever the occasion arises.

#67 Mon, Aug17 2009 2:07pm

hsf62
Master Caster

4 years already?
Time flyes when you have fun!
He must have a good time this Master Elrond.

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#68 Thu, Aug20 2009 2:35pm

Maenas
Traveller

Wendy wrote:

Glad to have you back Maenas!  I believe Fadrion was skipped over because no one could contact him, so I have emailed him and will let you know.

No, no, in fact, Fadrion send Elrond to me, he had some problems with the postal service and Elrond was returned to him, and then mail him again to me last November. So Elrond is with me since 13th of november 2008, and now it's time for him to leave to his next destination.  So Ori sent Elrond to Fadrion, and Fadrion sent Elrond to me.

And now I have to send him to Erchamion in Granada. Then Erchamion will send it to Gildor, is it ok?
I have written a message to Erchamion today, asking for his postal adress.

Wendy wrote:

...I'm rather curious if the little journal is still with Elrond?...

of course, there are approximately 20 pages, written by hand, wich nowadays is a bit strange but nice to the eyes!! wink

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#69 Thu, Aug20 2009 9:09pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Maenas wrote:

And now I have to send him to Erchamion in Granada. Then Erchamion will send it to Gildor, is it ok?
I have written a message to Erchamion today, asking for his postal adress.

Perfect!

#70 Fri, Aug21 2009 10:08am

Halbarad II
Ranger of Blackforest

hi collector fellows

If Elrond is in Europe, I whould be very glad to welcome him here in the beautiful & romantic Black Forest area of germany!
I bet he whould love our shady forest groves and valleys with babbling brooks!

So I whould be happy to be contacted by the collector, who is lodging Master Elrond at the moment

Cheers, Halbarad II

Yet hope remains while all the company ist true.

#71 Fri, Aug21 2009 12:42pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Your first post my friend the Ranger of the Schwarzwald!
Meet us in the Pony and have a nice drink and chat!

PS I'm sure Master Elrond would enjoy the Black Forest! Very nice place to be.

#72 Fri, Aug21 2009 2:04pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

Welcome HalbaradII!  I have added you to the list on the first page of this topic.  smile

#73 Sat, Sep26 2009 3:51pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Well,  Elrond is in Granada safely!.smile
I go to invite him some drink quickly and hopefully I hope he can continue the travel soon wink

¡Fuera, viejo Tumulario! ¡Desaparece a la luz! ¡Encógete como la niebla fría, llora como el viento en las tierra estériles, más allá de los montes! ¡No regreses aquí! ¡Deja vacío el túmulo! Perdido y olvidado, más sombrío que la sombra, quédate donde las puertas están cerradas para siempre, hasta los tiempos de un mundo mejor. Tom Bombadil LOTR1

#74 Sat, Sep26 2009 4:35pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

It would be interesting having a pic taken of you, Master Erchamion, and our "Travelling Elrond" sitting together and having a drink.

#75 Sun, Dec6 2009 8:07pm

erchamion
Adventurer

Well, Mr. Elrond should continue his travel. I have tried to accommodate him as best I can, but you know as are the elves: always have the need to travel ....big_smile
I think now he should travel north to France. Right? roll

Board footer