Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Fri, Feb15 2008 5:13pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Re: MX rumours

Rhoommhuoommmm ... so meanwhile things have shaped, Master Barliman.
Yes, they have. huoommmrhuoommm.
So there's no need to keep this thread open here any more. Huoomm.
Of course I will furtheron provide my facts and rumours in the tabroom, because that's the place I was used to do so ... huooommm. As I enjoy many people being around me I would rather consider the tabroom being a better place ... huooom... I'll get there somehow ... despite of me old branches ...

#27 Fri, Feb15 2008 5:33pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

So we have confirmation that the prince is en route! That's good news.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#28 Wed, Mar19 2008 11:43pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

all I can tell here is that he's being casted .... and will be available as far as those 150 will sell ... I decided to keep him distinguished from MS-releases ... but on the other hand keeping him available to a fixed price ... rhuoommm .... none will be sold by me on Ebay ..... rhuoommm....
If you will, you might salute the Prince, as being followed by an army of riders this year ...
So it is .... rhuooommm

#29 Thu, Mar20 2008 10:42am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

What would be fun to have in the mithril (or not in mithril but close) range though, would be an "easter egg" (lol that's the season)

a figurine for... the Prince August. (Prince August Bernadotte, Duke of Dalarna (1831-1873)  son of Oscar I of Sweden.
Unless it is Prince August Whilhem of Prussia?

(I can't confirm that the origin of the brand name comes from there, but Prince August was founded in Sweden , in 1958 by Jan Edman, father of Lars Edman...)

Ok.... that was off topic...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#30 Wed, Mar26 2008 12:12am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

You see ... six feet, right,  and four feet down and two feet up. Because of this discussion I was considering to have the horse lift one of its feet. That might have meant 3 feet up and three feet down .... but in the Ent I had to decide, because time has the habit of passing by ... but in the end all's well that ends well ... so to say ...

#31 Sat, Aug15 2009 6:24am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Poking about in the Pony's back-rooms I came across this one, which we haven't been in for a while, so I thought I'd just bring it back to people's (and, er, tree's) minds since it would obviously be a good place for further news of a certain unexpected MX to be posted!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#32 Sat, Aug15 2009 8:38am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... isn't this the place where rumours about that Imrahil were provided? ... huom ...

#33 Sat, Aug15 2009 9:35am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

It was, but the name nailed to the door says "MX rumours", so it need't be specific to just one particular MX. It just seemed appropriate to use this room occasionally and make the taproom a little less crowded!

#34 Sat, Aug15 2009 11:51am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... no problem, Master Barliman, no problem at all .... rhuoommm ... I'll not talk about that MX in the tabroom any more ... huoommm ... all I wanted to do is to let people know about the progress of that MX-vignette ... hommmm ... I started a thread about these matters in the Mathom House, as you might know ... huooomhom ... just trying to do a kind of documentary about this coming MX-thing ... ahem, The Man allowed me to do so  .... rhuoommm ... and that vignetty-thing is a fact, not a rumour at all ... hoooommmm

#35 Sat, Aug15 2009 1:43pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Why do trees have to be so literal? Perhaps it's because they end up as paper. You're right, it's not a rumour now, but it was when it started and all we had to go on were hints and clues. I'm just trying to tidy up round here a bit, and for once I decided to try to be logical - probably not my best decision, bearing in mind this is Bree.

Board footer