Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Mon, Feb18 2008 8:03pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

MMP Site - a general comment

I thought I'd just pop in to say that now I've had time to explore this new place, what a 'gem' it is. I find posting images a simple matter - no awkwardness, just straight forward browse, select, cut and paste. A lot easier.

The threads are easy to use (I think) although there are still many dark corners to explore, and fairly self-explanatory.

Overall I think this new site has surpassed the old MMP site, for the right reasons I might add Mithrandir Illuvatar bless 'im wherever he is brought us a cosy platform and this has now added to the pleasure.

A bit like the story of Gandalf - Gandalf the Grey was the old man we all knew and loved but passed on, Gandalf the White was returned and took the fight on (pure poetry I know cool) so has MMP evolved from the Grey to the White.

So well done Gildor. A job well done although your duty does not end with the passing of the Elves otherwise someone else will have to run the site!!!

Keep up the good work.

David.

#2 Mon, Feb18 2008 9:21pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Re: MMP Site - a general comment

well thank you for your good comments ddaines smile Maybe soon enough , the site will be even better smile
there are still some minor additions to add for it to be complete smile

the gallery is only just born and not used yet but I will focus on that... and the database needs filling wink I'm on it at the moment smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#3 Wed, Feb20 2008 3:37pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

Absolutely. Thank you again, Master Gildor.

I still need to get some sort of tripod for my camera, and then I'll start taking pictures for this new incarnation of MMP.

Gavin

#4 Thu, Mar6 2008 2:11pm

Maenas
Traveller

Thank you Gildor very much for the efford of getting this rebirth.

I am not very regular, but still find this very valuable. I am full of happiness to meet you all again.
I have just get registered today! wink

Let me read all the new good news, and see if I can help, now that it seems easier than before.
wink

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#5 Thu, Mar6 2008 2:23pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Welcome to the site, Maenas! Glad to have you with us.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

Board footer