Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Thu, Jan31 2008 1:17am

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: Scrumpy all round!

Yes presto, you get land for free, but it is not in Bree, it is in Mordor.smile
By the way, Nob could you please put that firewood in the kitchen! Oh no, its ok. Sorry Master Ent, I didn't see you coming in.

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#27 Thu, Jan31 2008 2:25am

hsf62
Master Caster

Hello Gildor and Theobald, did you get the PM I send to you, or did I send them to myself?

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#28 Thu, Jan31 2008 11:13am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well yes I received it, I even answered it you should have the answer in your PM mailbox smile

anyway, don't worry... in ten posts you won't be a lost traveller anymore but an adventurer wink

Oh and by the way, I encourage all of you to spread out in those large rooms , it's becoming quite full in the main room here wink and also, You should upload avatars smile I shall add a tutorial on how to do so if you are a bit lost.
Actually,all of you, should fill up your profile with all the details you are willing to fill.

thanks for your contribution smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#29 Thu, Jan31 2008 2:52pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Yes, I too received your post and already answeredit, Master hasf62 ..... huommmmm

#30 Thu, Jan31 2008 4:57pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I can confirm, after investigating the matter, that I am indeed able to give people their own titles. If my patrons have preferences they should let me know, otherwise I might start thinking up my own ('Late tab-settler', 'Overfilled Hobbit', etc - you know who you are). Let me know via the site's message system.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#31 Thu, Jan31 2008 5:49pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huuooommmmmm ... Master hsf62 has got a nice new title ... huomm ...  Master Caster ... that fits very well methinks ... hom ... I still have to get used to this new layout (which is very nice!) and now all these new names I will have to learn ..... huoooommmm

#32 Thu, Jan31 2008 5:56pm

jdbrown55
Marshal of the Mark

Well, well, well a new prancing pony! I thought that I would never see this place again! I am usually wary of elves, but that has changed now! All hail "Gildor, the greatest of elves!"
It took me awhile to find this place, but I am glad now that I am here. Hello everyone, it is good to see all of you.

These are indeed strange days, dreams and legends spring to life out of the grass! - Eomer

#33 Fri, Feb1 2008 8:05am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Glad to see you again. You're just in time to buy the next round. But it's a shame more people haven't found their way back here yet!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#34 Fri, Feb1 2008 12:02pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well, There is one thing alas that I cannot do is redirect from perilousrealm to here... and Google still has perilousrealm in its base, it will take some time for people to find this place I fear sad

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#35 Fri, Feb1 2008 12:09pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

The Faerylands site comes up as well as Perilousrealm if you Google for "Many Mithril Pages", so that's a good thing. I haven't looked, but have you posted an announcement re the new MMP on Mithril's own website?

#36 Fri, Feb1 2008 3:33pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huuooommmmm .... I have to take a rest here. Hom. So things in and around the new "Prancing Pony" are developing quite well, aren't they? ..... huuoooommmm .... very good.
I've heard that our barkeep and Master Caster were guessing about a new Mx .... huom. Master Barliman once again proved to be a very good at riddles with those two feet down and four feet up. Excellent. Huoooommmm .... but it's not what I've heard about that tiny metal thing ... huom.

Sorry, Master jdbrown55, I forgot to say hello to you. rhuoommm. Welcome!

#37 Fri, Feb1 2008 5:05pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

You know, "Master Caster" has quite a dwarfish ring to it.  big_smile

Reminds me.  I need to see about moving my avatar over here.  At least now, it's much easier for someone to have a custom avatar.

#38 Fri, Feb1 2008 5:22pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... whatever that is, Mistress Wendy ... I'm sure I have none. Huoommm. But nice to meet you here again. huom. My last one on the old MMP was painted by Master ddaines, as far as I can remember ... huooom ... as all is gone I'll have to produce it myself again ... hom.
No problem ... but it'll take some time ... rhuoommm
Ahhh, ...I know that the title Master Caster "has quite a dwarvish ring to it" ... rhuoommm ... I know..... and ...  it's a nice and pleasant language you provide to these premises ... huoomm.
I'm sure that the barkeep here would have said that the name of that rascal over there is not of his interest unless he remembers his bar tabs .... huoommm ...

#39 Sat, Feb2 2008 11:38am

hsf62
Master Caster

The term.... I come from "down under" can assist that dwarvish ring too I believe.wink

#40 Sat, Feb2 2008 5:13pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Yes this is a nice place to wander around, exploring as you go, without haste - almost Entish in fact! So we will have to wait until Monday to find out who won the race (or does anyone know?) for the good guy/bad guy month.

For those interested the bidding on Item number: 200195490635 is now at £104 with an hour to go. It will be interesting to see the final outcome!

Anyway, some more exploring to do.

#41 Sat, Feb2 2008 5:24pm

Nob
The in(n)famous Keeper

*Nob arrives in a hurry to the table shared by ddaines and the Master Caster*

Mister ddaines! Ah , I was looking for you! My master says that you may have info concerning currents affairs on the marketplaces of Tharbad, and I see that you indeed have some...oh! don't think I've been eavesdropping around you know but oh well... maybe you should relate this info in the room for tharbad sales?

Oh and by the way, would you like any beer? or maybe something for dinner?

#42 Sat, Feb2 2008 5:57pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Well that tid-bit which I suppose strictly speaking should be in the market place is now at £128 + with 23 minutes to go. I hope a fellow member wins the bid although ID's are now secret.

But yes, a beer would be nice Master Nob, and a bowl of somethingto keep hunger at bay.

#43 Sun, Feb3 2008 8:15am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Still waiting to hear if anyone wants a special 'handle'. Mind you, when I give out titles that seem appropriate it seems there's a chance that someone might subsequently come along and change them, so there's no guarantee you'll end up with the title you ask for!

#44 Sun, Feb3 2008 10:56am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

(well, as for the Master Caster and "the man in the dark" instead of ranger of the north.. I had receive PM from holger and twrich to change them... sorry to have bypassed you master Barliman smile People should ask you first about titles smile

#45 Sun, Feb3 2008 3:48pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Aw, Shucks - I'm now a Skilled Artisan not a Lost Wanderer or whatever it was. Best get painting to try and live up to the name - looks like the Corsairs competition may be a good place to start wink

#46 Sun, Feb3 2008 4:41pm

Wendy
Slowest Painter Ever
Website

I'd like a "special handle", but I don't know what I'd like it to be.  hmm

#47 Sun, Feb3 2008 4:53pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Well it's up to you to decide Wendy, you can fix it yourself anyway smile

#48 Sun, Feb3 2008 5:04pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Rhuoommmm ... that could be interesteing indeed .... hom

#49 Sun, Feb3 2008 5:41pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I shall always associate the name 'Wendy' with the Eowyn avatar you used to have on the old MMP - or was it on the Mithril site? So how about 'Lady of Rohan'?

#50 Sun, Feb3 2008 8:04pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

"The Golden Lady"?  actually wasn't it a blonde M16 avatar for wendy? I don't remember well

Board footer