Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#6501 Mon, Jun6 2011 12:55pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Re: The Taproom

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

quite odd and original to have all mithril below M100 and missing quite some above M300...

The simple reason is I used to buy some until M343 but waited more than 15 years before going back on mithrils.

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

but I assume you've achieved the most difficult part now Milo smile

You are right Gildorn especially concidering I now have each MX, each MW + 1 lady Galadriel ! big_smile

erchamion wrote:

I find it much more complicated many figures from M100-M300 that the first M100. These appear much less on Ebay...... roll

I quite agree that several ref between M100 & M300 are not sold on ebay. For instance, M172 I won recently was the first seen in past 14 monthes.

Last edited by Milo (Mon, Jun6 2011 12:56pm)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#6502 Mon, Jun6 2011 1:46pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Milo wrote:

Master Barliman,

Please Provide free drinks all day to everyone.

This is my way to thank everyone for help & support to achieve my <M100 collection cool!
Great day, big smile, happyness !

Cheers !lollollol

BTW, here are your golden coins.

Great attainment Milo.... wink .... Cheers ! lol

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#6503 Mon, Jun6 2011 6:54pm

Arthadan
Traveller

A toast for Master Milo, kindest Hobbit in the Shire and all the Four Farthings!

To mortal fields say farewell,
Middle-earth forsaking!
In Elvenhome a clear bell
in the high tower is shaking.

#6504 Mon, Jun6 2011 7:22pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Cheers Masters!

#6505 Mon, Jun6 2011 9:46pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Cheers, hicks, Masters . . .

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#6506 Tue, Jun7 2011 7:25pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... I'm witnessing some problems to log in to the GF-pass-word-protected area for about two days ... rhuommm ... anyone else here having similar problems ? ... huoommm ... strange that is ... huoommm ... but never mind, I can get along with the access to this site ... rhuoommm ...

#6507 Tue, Jun7 2011 8:08pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Yes, I have as well. Yesterday it took two attempts to get the Fellowship figure-suggestion page to come up with a "response" box, and today it took three attempts to log into the Fellowship section at all. Perhaps Sauron is active again...

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6508 Tue, Jun7 2011 9:44pm

cameosis
Master of Languages

eru must have had a pint too much, rather.

Esse quam videri. (Marcus Tullius Cicero)

#6509 Tue, Jun7 2011 10:01pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Always a possibility. Being omnipotent must get a bit tiresome at times.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6510 Tue, Jun7 2011 10:46pm

regalrick
Collector

I have not been able to log into the Fellowship figure-suggestion page either Master Theobald.Maybe I have been voting for the wrong figures.

#6511 Tue, Jun7 2011 11:04pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

strange I did not detect anything wrong, it works for me...

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#6512 Wed, Jun8 2011 6:45am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Just a reminder, did you notice password has changed ?

#6513 Wed, Jun8 2011 7:14am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Yes, that wasn't the problem. Anyway, I haven't had any difficulty so far today, so maybe it was just a temporary glitch. Are you still having trouble Master Tree?

#6514 Wed, Jun8 2011 7:18pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Errr .... ahem ... huommm ... sorry ... the blame is on me as it simply was my mistake ... rhuoommmm ... receiving the last newsletter I was so much fascinated by the pic of the Ent that I forgot to mind the new password ... rhuoommm ... you were right, Master Milo, absolutely right ... rhuommm ... sorry for having taken your time reading about this matter ... huomm ...
I'm getting old meseems ... even older than I am .... rhuoommm ...

#6515 Wed, Jun8 2011 8:02pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Still, it doesn't explain my own problem a couple of days ago of not getting a "reply" box on the Fellowship page in order to place my figure suggestion. Though "no never mind", as they say, since it seems to have sorted itself out since then, so I suppose it's not a problem any more.

#6516 Wed, Jun8 2011 10:17pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... well, Master Barliman, I dunno ... huom ... contemplating your last thoughts leaves me a bit being afraid ... rhuuommm ... when they say "never mind" and we just have to wait until "something has sorted itself out" ... rhuoomm ... reminds me of some M-ranges ... huom ... alas, I do know this is a different matter ... rhuom ... but just reminded me, as I said ...
You supposed that it won't be a problem any more ... huoomm ... I wish you were right ... huom..

Errr, let's not talk about problems here in the pony, though I do have one .... huoomm ...

rhuoommm ... of course I never gave you a tip or even payed a coiny-thing more than you charged, so I would like to ask you if you would like to join a bowl-of-clear-clean-non-sparkeling water honey-coloured drinky-thing with me, please (of course you add it on my bill)?

rhuooommmmm .... cheers smile

#6517 Thu, Jun9 2011 12:56am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Always pleased to have a drinky thing that I don't have to pay for, Master Tree! Shame to be reminded about long-awaited M-ranges, though. Hmmm. I'd quite forgotten about them, what with one thing driving out another. Sadly, so has Mithril, it seems. (Sighs deeply, and quaffs his ale.)

#6518 Sun, Jun12 2011 1:14pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... is there anybody around here who could tell me for what that MX-UP went for on that eeh-bay-thing ? ... rhuoommm ... alas, why did he sell it? ... gruooohomm ... if he bought it, that's what I think, he should have been aware that he wouldn't top the price of 180 coiny-things, as the vignette still is available .... huoommm ... that's why I sometimes think that those what you call people have sometimes lost their wits or even wisdom... huooommm ... strange creatures they are indeed .... huom ...
Huoommm ... err, Master Barliman, there's an empty bowl just in front of me .... huoommm ....
anything to be done to make you fill that again, please? ... see, it's empty, so to say ... rhuoomm
alas, of course I've heard of koins ... hmmm ... kois? ... valuable swimming-things, as far as I know ... huoommm ... but ... why slapping a fish on your bar just to get me bowl filled? ... huoommm ... see, I'm still not that much accustomed to Breeish custom ... huoom ... I still do have to learn things, meseems .... rhuooommmm ... but that takes time ... huoommm ...

#6519 Sun, Jun12 2011 2:40pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Theobald wrote:

Huoommmm ... is there anybody around here who could tell me for what that MX-UP went for on that eeh-bay-thing ? ... rhuoommm ... alas, why did he sell it? ... gruooohomm ... if he bought it, that's what I think, he should have been aware that he wouldn't top the price of 180 coiny-things, as the vignette still is available .... huoommm ... that's why I sometimes think that those what you call people have sometimes lost their wits or even wisdom... huooommm ... strange creatures they are indeed .... huom ...
Huoommm ... err, Master Barliman, there's an empty bowl just in front of me .... huoommm ....
anything to be done to make you fill that again, please? ... see, it's empty, so to say ... rhuoomm
alas, of course I've heard of koins ... hmmm ... kois? ... valuable swimming-things, as far as I know ... huoommm ... but ... why slapping a fish on your bar just to get me bowl filled? ... huoommm ... see, I'm still not that much accustomed to Breeish custom ... huoom ... I still do have to learn things, meseems .... rhuooommmm ... but that takes time ... huoommm ...

Looks like it went for £128.48 ($209.49) smile with 6 bids. Looks like the seller made a bit of a loss on this deal!

Last edited by ddaines (Sun, Jun12 2011 2:43pm)

#6520 Sun, Jun12 2011 5:14pm

cameosis
Master of Languages

sometimes you just want to get rid of certain things, and different people have different priorities ... the fairy tale "hans in luck" is a beautiful example.

Last edited by cameosis (Sun, Jun12 2011 7:15pm)

#6521 Sun, Jun12 2011 5:18pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

ddaines wrote:

Looks like the seller made a bit of a loss on this deal!

It happens. In fact in happens in both directions. I encountered a sale of some GW lotr figures on eBay today where the buyer ended up paying £8 more than it would have cost him to  buy the figures direct from GW.

Some people have no sense. Like some cats - Bob's cat has just gone out into the pouring rain.....again (and I mean pouring). Without his umbrella.....again. I hope that this time he remembers to wipe his feet when he comes back in. But then, he's a cat. Do they ever wipe their feet? (Interesting metaphysical question, actually....a bit like Schrodinger's Cat, but with gum boots.)

I'd better put Nob on mop alert.

#6522 Sun, Jun12 2011 5:55pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... "Hans im Glück" he's called in that fairytale .... but right you are, Master Cameosis ... some people have no sense, as our barkeep said ... rhuoommm .... and as for cats, Master Barliman, mine are fine, lazying around all day just make sounds whenever they feel to be fed ... rhuommm ... cats are stranger than man or trees ..... gruuoommmm

#6523 Sun, Jun12 2011 6:01pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... aren't cats for catching birds, mice and such such beings? ... rhuooommm ... mine do not ... rhuoommm huom? ... must be a lack of education .... huommm ... that's cats ....

#6524 Sun, Jun12 2011 7:18pm

cameosis
Master of Languages

Barliman wrote:

ddaines wrote:

Looks like the seller made a bit of a loss on this deal!

It happens. In fact in happens in both directions. I encountered a sale of some GW lotr figures on eBay today where the buyer ended up paying £8 more than it would have cost him to  buy the figures direct from GW.

hehe, we've just recently mentioned that in passing regarding this product line of theirs ... maybe it's because the figures are geared towards adolescent boys (who generally don't have a lick of sense ...)? they probably feel proud winning an auction and paying more for it -- the pocket money is of secondary importance.

#6525 Mon, Jun13 2011 9:38am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... have you ever entombed a Maia? ... it bites and scratches ... villain ... huom ...

Click to close

Click to close

Board footer