Re: The Taproom

Fabulous Master Tree, just fabulous !

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#6602 Sun, Jun19 2011 11:04am

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Theobald wrote:

Huommm ... no, master Turambar, that's impossible ... 11 riders and chariots would extend any idea even of an MX ... rhuoouummm ... by far ... hoommmm ... I thought the "Unexpected Party" would have been impossible to realize .... rhuoommm ...

Master Tree, we are not talking about 11 riders.

The Man in the Dark mentioned a chariot, a driver and a warrior . cool

Last edited by Turambar (Sun, Jun19 2011 11:06am)

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#6603 Sun, Jun19 2011 2:54pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... first of all let me tell you that I chose to show you that part of my collection as I could be sure that this wouldn't imply any rivalry to Mithril/PA as that company doesn't exist any more for about some decades ... huoommm ... I wouldn't have done that if it might have caused trouble to Mithril/PA ... rhuoommm ... so it's simply about some collector's pride .... gruom ...
second is that I know about some details of The Man's Easterlings as he reveiled a bit to me when we were discussing the UP-thing ... huooomm ... that also included some problems for a release of that series ... huooommm ... I am sure you understand that I will not give away any information at all ... huom ... not here in public nor on private-thing queries ... rhuomm ...
I simply chose to have my own Easterlings as I couldn't wait any longer for the Mithril ones being released .... gruooohmmm ... that's all there is ... huoooooooooom ...
and yes, thank you for your nice comments .... huom ...

#6604 Sun, Jun19 2011 7:44pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Master Bar-Keep; You think I am a good for nothing scoundrel??!!! Well, ok, on occassion; but I feel I must remind you Mr. Mind Like A Lumber-Room, of our agreement, I keep the premises orc-free, and you provide me libation in a mug and weed for my pipe!

(never-mind, of course, that it is really the Master Elf that keeps the rift-raft away)!

Last edited by twrich (Sun, Jun19 2011 7:47pm)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#6605 Sun, Jun19 2011 8:28pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

"Rift-raft"?? Is that a barge with a hole in it?

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6606 Sun, Jun19 2011 8:36pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

well Master Barli, it could be; but as long as you are in the Pony now, how about setting myself and the Master Arthadan up with an ale; perhaps we could review the terms of our agreement--not to change them, mind you; I rather like not having to pay.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#6607 Sun, Jun19 2011 9:13pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Theobald wrote:

Huoommm ... first of all let me tell you that I chose to show you that part of my collection as I could be sure that this wouldn't imply any rivalry to Mithril/PA as that company doesn't exist any more for about some decades ... huoommm ... I wouldn't have done that if it might have caused trouble to Mithril/PA ... rhuoommm ... so it's simply about some collector's pride .... gruom ...
second is that I know about some details of The Man's Easterlings as he reveiled a bit to me when we were discussing the UP-thing ... huooomm ... that also included some problems for a release of that series ... huooommm ... I am sure you understand that I will not give away any information at all ... huom ... not here in public nor on private-thing queries ... rhuomm ...
I simply chose to have my own Easterlings as I couldn't wait any longer for the Mithril ones being released .... gruooohmmm ... that's all there is ... huoooooooooom ...
and yes, thank you for your nice comments .... huom ...

Sorry, but what kind of discussion is that . . . ?

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#6608 Mon, Jun20 2011 4:52pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huooommm ... it was a private one, Master Turambar ... rhuom ... and you know that The Man doesn't like to be quoted in public without his permission ... huomm ... we have to accept that and I think that it's alright ... huoomm

#6609 Mon, Jun20 2011 6:36pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

And in other news, I made a big mithril order recently - finally get the full Knights of Dol Amroth set, and more Beornings and some Fellowship figures.

And two things happened: one my bank screwed up the paypal transaction, so I still have the money, Mithril has theirs and some time soon, someone is going to realise that they do not. ie, Paypal. I look forward to this.

And now Canada Post is on strike until...whenever. Not too long, I hope. Oh well smile

#6610 Mon, Jun20 2011 6:48pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I like the idea of PayPal being a few bob short. It will be good for their souls (if they have any).

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6611 Mon, Jun20 2011 10:18pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Still- what kind of discussion is that . . . ?

Sorry, I didn´t quote The Man in public. If so, please tell me Master Theobald.

I was just quoted on what Master twrich suggested, not more.

What is wrong saying: " Maybe this could be another MX-project . . . ! " added three smilies.

Also- there is no question for NOT respecting anything concerning Mr. Tubb.

Tsss- maybe we should have a drink here . . .

Last edited by Turambar (Mon, Jun20 2011 10:18pm)

#6612 Tue, Jun21 2011 12:51pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

HUoooommm ... sorry, Master Turambar, this seems to be a complete misunderstanding .... huom ... I did not accuse you of anything at all ... rhuoommm ... I was talking about me, saying that a long time ago I received some short information about the Easterling-series from The Man ... huom ... then I said that, of course, I cannot pass that on .... huooomm ... that's all there is, obviously a misunderstanding ... sorry, if I caused that .... huoommm ....

#6613 Tue, Jun21 2011 1:02pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

A little tipple at my expense should mend matters. But note that I said "little"...

#6614 Tue, Jun21 2011 4:26pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... thank you very much, Master Barliman, for offering your help ... rhuoomm ... and, just be assured that I know what "little" means from your side of the bar ... huomm ... but what surprises me most is the fact that you're about giving away some drams for free ... rhuoom ...

#6615 Tue, Jun21 2011 4:34pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Rhhrruommm ... Master Turambar, why not settle this misunderstanding with the free drams our dear barkeep was willing to serve us ... rhuoommm ... er ... for free ... mind, please ... huoommm
I would like to quote your last sentence, which was "Tsss-maybe we should have a drink here."
huoommm ... why not, as it is for free ... huoommmrhuoommm

#6616 Tue, Jun21 2011 9:05pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

Have a round on me.

I shan't go into what I had to do to earn such coiny things. Suffice it to say that if I hear "Defy Gravity" one more time, it will be too soon.

#6617 Tue, Jun21 2011 9:49pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

"Defy gravity."

- just thought I'd get it over with for you, because you know it's got to happen some time.

#6618 Tue, Jun21 2011 11:05pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Yes Master Tree, I am quoting on you- quoting on me . . . :  big_smile

Let´s have a drink of that what tyou prefer and call it: "clear-clean-non-sparkeling water honey-coloured drinky-thing . . . "

PS: was it a round offered by master Gavin ???

#6619 Wed, Jun22 2011 12:47am

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

Yep, I'm good for a round.

As for the rest of you, especially the barman...suffer! Suffer! Suffer as I have suffered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4ekwTd6Ig

#6620 Wed, Jun22 2011 4:32pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

HUoommm ... see, Master Turambar, our Skilled Artisan from a far-away country also feels free to pay us a nice bowl of some liquid-things ... huoomm ... together with the wee drams freely being given by our dear barkeep all that matches well methinks ... rhuoommm ... so, cheers ... huom ... ? ... cheers, Master Gavin ....

#6621 Thu, Jun23 2011 5:41pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmmrhuoommm ... does anybody remember in which thread here Master Cameosis asked for a close-up of the index finger of the Razarac? ... huommm ... I promised him to take one ... rhuoommm ... maybe he'll find it here ... grruoomm ...
Click to close
Click to close

#6622 Thu, Jun23 2011 5:51pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... I do hope it helps Master Cameosis a bit ... though ... there's a single conversion with the index finger being slightly a bit more bent ... rhuoommm ...
Click to close
Click to close

#6623 Thu, Jun23 2011 6:02pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

THe thread is in Crossroad of Esgaroth, created by Arthadan:
http://mmp.faerylands.eu/viewtopic.php?id=457&p=2

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#6624 Thu, Jun23 2011 6:15pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I'm impressed - you both clearly know your stuff! I couldn't find my way round this place if you paid me (but it's a real shame nobody does). We served Razarc Fingers as a bar snack only last week, but there were no takers. We still have plenty of leftovers.

#6625 Thu, Jun23 2011 7:21pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... I didn't know about them Razarac-fingery-bar-snacks ... huoomm ... though ... if there are some left, you might keep them until next Sunday, when kitchen's closed and someone asks for food in The Pony ... rhuoommm ... you just warm them up and say that it's only a basket-meal available... rhuoommm ... I'm afraid that's all you can do ... huoommm ...

Board footer