Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Mon, May17 2010 2:27pm

Nob
The in(n)famous Keeper

Re: In the Mines of Moria

(I've created a gallery section dedicated to master rita.de dioramas... will try to fill it asap!)

#27 Mon, May17 2010 2:30pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Hey Nob, this is a great honour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May I give a little hint. There is a little thing which has to be corrected: My last name !
It must be like this:  L i n s c h e i d t
It would be nice if you will correct it !  smile

Last edited by rita.de (Mon, May17 2010 2:35pm)

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#28 Mon, May17 2010 2:32pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Oh, I have to tell, I feel very much flattered, and this is seriously speeking. I would like to thank everybody for their words.
As I told several times before, I live in a mithril-free-area and your words are the only one that courages me!
Thanks !

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#29 Mon, May17 2010 3:18pm

Nob
The in(n)famous Keeper

(correction done... actually I had tried to remember the last name from my mind because I did not have any mail from you here, at work... I would have corrected it once at home... I knew there was mistake... but  I did not know where smile thanks for the info!

#30 Mon, May17 2010 8:20pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

I've just seen the finished photos - as near perfection as can be, perfect paint colours; statues, rocks and orcs (and trolls) all compliment each other to perfection.

Please make sure Michael gets a copy for the gallery as it is pieces like this that must make the casual browser go "Wow"! 15 out of 10 for your efforts big_smile

#31 Mon, May17 2010 9:36pm

shadyt
Traveller

I agree with everyone else, this is a Great!! peice.

#32 Tue, May18 2010 7:54pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I am delighted to inform you that master Rita.De now has a section dedicated to his dioramas... with many of them!

You can check them in the Gallery section of the Mithril Faerylands site
http://mithril.faerylands.eu/galleries/ … id_album=1

I also plan to add a section for our dear Croatian Thingol soon and add his dioramas from grand'ma's garden too!

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#33 Tue, May18 2010 8:18pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Excellent addition Gildor - there are some images that I don't recall having seen before, and those that I have refresh my enthusiasm.

Can we add to our galleries Gildor? I seem to recall a while back there was an instruction on how to do this, but it didn't seem to work and i forgot about it. Or am I confusing myself with something else roll

#34 Tue, May18 2010 8:20pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Woowww- faster than a grease lightning, this Elf!
For two minutes on my apple and now here on the show. Thank you Gildor, and a great suggestion to have a section of this famous croat too big_smile

Last edited by rita.de (Tue, May18 2010 8:22pm)

#35 Tue, May18 2010 8:37pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well, I had begun creating a tutorial for wendy... but this requires having access to my FTP , as pictures are uploaded manually on the FTP then requires some administration on the website admin panels... all in all, though in appearance all the Mithril Website seems smoothy... administrative tools are rather raw and not very ergonomic (neither for the gallery nor the database)

but you can provide me a bunch of diorama pics (as the gallery part of this site is dedicated to dioramas and conversions) and I will add them... Your section already exists David, and now I have added Christoph and Nino... Though I'd need Nino to tell me which ones he prefers to be displayed (there are soooo many  that I can't make my mind smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#36 Wed, May19 2010 5:30am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

This is great... to be in section with magnificent painters and diorama makers such Christoph, and David are...but also and other painters like master Estele.... or Milo ... wow ! Thanks for your words Master Gildor... I'm happy and proud because of this... to participate with my pictures on most famous mithril site ever made smile ... and find great people out there...

Dear Gildor ( Christophe smile ) I will write you in next post soon which pictures I would like to see in my gallery section...

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#37 Wed, May19 2010 5:48am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

I would like to see in my gallery 43 pictures... if it is not to much smile ...and I have send you
e-mail with pictures I've choose...

Last edited by Thingol (Wed, May19 2010 5:49am)

#38 Wed, May19 2010 8:14pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

they'll be put online asap my dear Nino smile

#39 Wed, May19 2010 8:27pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

thanks once again Master Gildor...smile smile smile but please try to encourage and motivate other guys to send you pictures for their galleries. I think this is the best way to popularize Mithril to some new kids.....

#40 Wed, May19 2010 8:36pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

well they are now online smile

I can always search and retrieve pics from this forum actually but sometimes it is difficult to know which pics are "works in progress" and 'final works' and what the author would like to see published in the gallery or not smile

#41 Thu, May20 2010 7:07am

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Great lol... you could send PM to autors directly... I'm sure that David's pictures are final works and he has topic for every finished diorama... and here are minimum 10 topics...

#42 Thu, May20 2010 6:26pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

.... and Gavin is here now and he has lots of great pictures of his work smile to his own gallery.... on galleries smile

Board footer