Re: THE TAPROOM 2

The man has not been very talkative since Christmas, at least with me. hmm

#3877 Fri, Jan17 2014 12:12pm

hsf62
Master Caster

He has been talkative with me only once! lollollol
Another scrumpy please my dear barkeep!

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#3878 Fri, Jan17 2014 12:58pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Do you have a rumour, Master Tree?

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#3879 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:01pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... well, The Man, I think he's very much busy with many different things ... rhuoomm ... as far as I know some figures were sent to the Company early in November (sic!) last year ... rhuoomm ... the Christmas figure, Earendur and Tarannon of Gondor ... huom ... er, there was a slight change with the Tarannon-figure which might have taken some extra time in sculpting I guess, but the figure is finished and awaits releasing ... huooomrhûom .... nevertheless I cannot understand why the Company needs that much time for even announcing the upcoming releases of those figures ... huomm ... maybe they just cannot haste, if you know what I mean .... huomm ....

#3880 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:07pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

You know, they are irish, great warriors but in peaceful period take time to enjoy life and are in their own good time. smile

About the Man, my last news was he is working hard on Phaeton ...

Last edited by Mornedhel (Fri, Jan17 2014 1:08pm)

#3881 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:10pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

I have a good news (not a rumor):  a 54mm lady from rohan shall join soon my glass cabinet... cool

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#3882 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:12pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

Your title is right master "Attic Warden".
Your Mithril network must spread all over Arda lol

#3883 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:14pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Indeed lol

By the way, I just received newsletter. No new release announced.hmm
Still everyone shall check this:  50% off a wide range of miniatures, from Christmas figures to Classics to Rare Stock.

Last edited by Milo (Fri, Jan17 2014 1:14pm)

#3884 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:18pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommmm ... I think you're right, Master Mornedhel ... and I can well understand such way of life ... huom ... though ... I just read the latest Newsletter-Thing ... rhûom ... some more discount, that's all there is ... hooom ...

#3885 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:34pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huom ... Master Milo, ah, that's good news indeed ... rhom ... the 1990-Lady is a real marvel indeed ... hôuomm ... you'll like her very much once holding the figure in your hands, I'm sure ... rhuoooooommm ... er, I know what I'm talking about ... huom ... once you have received her, I'm sure you'll be freely willing to pay for some drinks here in the Pony ... hoommm ... a very rare Lady that is indeed .... huomm ... and you, Master Milo deserve to give her a nice home in good company, if you know what I mean ... rhuoommm ...

#3886 Fri, Jan17 2014 1:49pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

For sure I will come here  to celabrate once she is at home! One of the finest lady in all mithril range. Could become my favourite.

I once have hold XMAS1990 in my hands and I remember very well how good it feels. big_smile
Good company ? she will not be alone. I heard this morning my water nymphs talking with 2 princess. They are expecting her wink

Last edited by Milo (Fri, Jan17 2014 4:17pm)

#3887 Fri, Jan17 2014 2:41pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooommmm .... very excellent company that is indeed, Master Milo ... huoommm ... and I am sure, she'll become one of the finest ladies in your collection as The Man never after sculpted her better, I think ... hoooommmmmm ... and yes, you once held her in your hands ... huom ... of course I do remember well .... huom ... thank you once again, Master Milo .... huomm ... so may I offer you a bowl of liquid of your choice, please ... rhuom?

#3888 Fri, Jan17 2014 4:17pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

You are really a gentleent master Theobald.

I wonder if master barliman managed to have the Ent water which can make hobbits growing ? If yes, I would love to try a drop.

Last edited by Milo (Fri, Jan17 2014 4:57pm)

#3889 Fri, Jan17 2014 4:56pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Sorry, no, that's powerful stuff, and I'm not allowed to sell it to anyone who can't reach the top of the bar without standing on a stool (or anything else, so don't climb on each other's shoulders and think I won't notice!).

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#3890 Fri, Jan17 2014 4:58pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

All right, never mind the hobbit's size as my wife says...Let's go for a pint then.

#3891 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:02pm

Milo
The Attic Warden

Theobald wrote:

huooommmm ... nothing else to tell, gentlemen? .... huom ... maybe some rumours or things like that ... huom?

I have heard of a very nice rumor yes... New decoration for this place is in expert's hands near Malaga. roll

I'm not talking about decorating trees master ent don't worry. smile

#3892 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:08pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Everything else could do with a lick of paint, so set to, Master Milo! If it's going to be more hobbits, however, they'll need very long ladders to reach the beams in the ceiling.

#3893 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:10pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huommm ... Ents just do remember certain things ... huom ... that's all there is ... hoomm ... as for the water I dare to suggest not to rely on the water served in the Pony ... rhuôm ... besides, why to grow, my dear Hobbit ... huom ... you've grown around here better despite of your size ... huommm ... at least that's what I think ... rhuoomm ... tidomm ...

#3894 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:22pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huommm ... sorry, Master Barliman ... I really didn't want to cause any hustle in these premises ... huom ... I just was tired of that ... er ... sleepiness around here ... rhuom ... and yes, I still spare some rumours to keep the place a bit busy ... huom ...

#3895 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:24pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Are there still any bangers and beans left? I know they are two days old, but that should only make them "Scrumpier!" And I see you, Master Barkeep, scurrying around the Pony, but not really doing anything. How about making your way through the thick smoke in my little corner of the Pony to bring me an ale with those bangers and beans?

Thanks!!!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#3896 Fri, Jan17 2014 5:30pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Ah, a customer with an appreciation of the finer (and older) things in life! Yes, plenty of bangers and beans left - they weren't as popular as I thought they'd be. I'll just reheat them - or, if you're a fan of Tex-Mex like me, I'll do the job proper and refry them if you like.

#3897 Fri, Jan17 2014 6:15pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huoommm ... well then, obviously not everyone around here was asleep or being absent ... rhûom ... that's what I was after ... huom ... and that's what I like .... huoomm ... rumours? ... I do like those, though obviously no one understood what I said about Tarannon Falastur, or was it too much riddled? ... huom ... anyway, by now it has become good company around here again ... huooomm ...

#3898 Fri, Jan17 2014 6:58pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Didn't catch your Falastur ref, Master Tree. The old brain isn't as quick as it used to be, so you need to be more obvious for me to grasp anything.

#3899 Fri, Jan17 2014 7:02pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Ah yes, Master Ent; I was so busy thinking about the bangers and beans that I forgot to comment on Tarannon Falastur! So then, is the "slight change" due to a problem with casting? Or perhaps we will have a Variant, as Master Gildor would say? Very interesting this is!

Mmmhhh, the bangers and beans went down well with the ale . . . now it is time for a smoke (and another ale)! Anyone can bring their pipe to my table in the dark corner and I'll fill it with Southfarthing, which I just procured on my recent trip to the south of Bywater, down by Longbottom.

Thank you Master Barkeep, and here are the coiny things you require.

Last edited by twrich (Fri, Jan17 2014 7:08pm)

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#3900 Fri, Jan17 2014 7:04pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Always happy to see coiny things....

Board footer