Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#151 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:31am

hsf62
Master Caster

Re: THE TAPROOM 2

LOL, never mind Barli, he's gone again... smile

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#152 Sat, Jul30 2011 7:09am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I think you'll find he's now an ex-member - at least, that name doesn't appear on the user list. I guess he was a robot orc.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#153 Sat, Jul30 2011 10:43am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Hi Master Barliman,

I saw some rohirims in my post box yesterday. I need a fresh ale to calm down now !

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#154 Sat, Jul30 2011 10:58am

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huuoommmmm ... the weather's bad, damp, a bit rainy and much too cold out side ... rhuoommm ... so I better stay inside for a while ... hom ... trying to find something pleasant to spend the rest of the day with ... rhhuuooommmm ... them tiny metal-things maybe could help me getting into a better mood ... huommm ... I neglected that so-called 'Mathom House' of that Delving across the road, meseems ... huoomm ... it could be a day to hang up some more pics over there ... rhuoommm ... what else can I do? ... huom ...

#155 Sat, Jul30 2011 11:56am

hsf62
Master Caster

I had a look, nothing hanging there yet.... smile

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#156 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:10pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... takes time to hang up pictures at a wall ... rhuoommm ... though I don't need a ladder over there ... huoommmm ... by now you should know that I cannot haste everything ... rhuohoommmhommm ... though I've finished the job ... rhuoomm ... might go downstairs today, as I found a note written by myself, reading "spray it again, Sam" ... huom ... I'll see what that means ... rhuoommm

#157 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:20pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Master Barliman, a bowl of the you know what for the Master Ent please for hanging up all those pics! ")

#158 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:32pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... Master Barliman, would you tubb it up, please ... rhuoommm ...

#159 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:35pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

One scrumpy takeaway coming up.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#160 Sat, Jul30 2011 1:57pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Without furballs please....

#161 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:00pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Oh, Master Archer is around!
Another drink for him too!

#162 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:10pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Cheers, Master Caster, I pay for this round!!!

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#163 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:11pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Cheers Archer..... paid already!

#164 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:12pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

[Exit Archer. Returning back at his workbench]

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#165 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:15pm

hsf62
Master Caster

shivers, that was a quick drink.... with that speed I'm not being here long...

#166 Sat, Jul30 2011 2:26pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... cheers ... rhuom ... though I still dunno what scrumpy-takeaways are, Master Barliman ...  I didn't even find it at the menue yet ... huoommm ... or, better wouldn't like to find it there .... rhuoommmm ... err, by the by, that menue, please, where is it? ... rhuomm ... it was around here last year, wasn't it? ... huommm ... BPS ... that is ... alas .. huom

#167 Sat, Jul30 2011 4:59pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

As I've told you before, we don't have menus. If it isn't on the tablecloth we don't have it.

#168 Sat, Jul30 2011 7:09pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm  ... that's what I ever was afraid of, finding out about the unkept menu just because I have to start understanding a non-existing tablecloth ... rhuoommm ... that's Bree, where I do feel at home ... rhuoomm .... at least sometimes ... huom ... I just was outside at them doors of Bree and ripped off that note saying 'BPS - Breeish perfect Serive' in the second, smaller line it read 'Takeaways at the Pony' ... huoommm  ... see, I at once knew that this wasn't serious, as the Pony does not provide such catering-services ... huomm ...
Though ... I will be gone now for quite a while ... some quest to serve now ... rhuomm ... trying to find the lost menue might rather turn out to be a bit more difficult than finding that graily-thing  once ... huoommm ... I never ever was in search of a lost menu so far ... huommm ... so fair the well, mefriends, that  Tree has to be busy within the next weeks ... huoommm ...

#169 Sat, Jul30 2011 8:49pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Farewell, Master Tree. Have a good trip, and don't go near any fires.

#170 Sat, Jul30 2011 9:32pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Happy journey master Tree... when you come home, look at the east... with a first down you'll find something in your post box.... wink Cheers !

Last edited by Thingol (Sat, Jul30 2011 9:47pm)

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#171 Sun, Jul31 2011 12:29pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

A drink please, MAster Barli, for Master caster and myself. Perhaps you will join us.

#172 Sun, Jul31 2011 12:31pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Yes please, Barli seems to be talkative today....
Cheers! wink

#173 Sun, Jul31 2011 3:11pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I have to give my painting hand a rest occasionally. I need all my strength to pull pints most of the time.

#174 Sun, Jul31 2011 3:20pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommmm ... what do you think? ... rhuommm ... yesterday I said I'll be off for a while, right? ... huooommm ... but I didn't say I was leaving yesterday, did I? ... rhuommm ... please mind that I never so far could haste anything ... rhuoomm ... you all should know by now ... huom ...
Err ... by the way, that "Lost-menu-quest" I am about to solve might be more difficult than I first thought ... rhuoommm ... paper? papyrus scroll? scratched cowskin? rolled patinated copper sheet with etched signs on it? ... alas, you might have a guess now what is my problem ... rhuom
.. maybe someone can help me, please .... huoommm ...
Well, yes, that barkeep ... wasn't present until last night ... huom ... maybe he's just in lack of puns ... aye, hush, better than being in lack of buns ... huoommm ...
Now please, does anyone around here know about where to find that liquid our dear Elf consumes to have some Elven maidens dancing on his table ... ? ... rhuoommm ... might become another experience to me ... huoommmmm

#175 Sun, Jul31 2011 3:26pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... ooops, once he hears me talking, he re-appears ... huommm ...
pulling pints? ... no, though pulling pints really needs a lot of strength .... rhuoommm ... have you ever thought of taking out them furballs before you add a new barrel .... rhuom ... ?

Board footer