Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 Tue, Jan29 2008 1:10am

Nob
The in(n)famous Keeper

The Prancing Poney is now open again!

Ah! at last I have finished cleaning all dishes and all the floor . I hope master Butterbur will be happy... What an awful idea to have closed the inn for "works"! I wonder if the Necromancer agents are not once against behind this evil scheme.

Well anyway, travellers! the place is open again! Take a sit, D'you want some beer?

No! don't bonk me on the head master Butterbur. I'll be a kind and do the dishes... euh well ok, I'm off to the kitchen...

#2 Sat, Feb2 2008 12:42am

Axel
Collector

Re: The Prancing Poney is now open again!

Phew, just managed to get in before the gate closed. Let me have a beer and a good nights sleep. Good to see you all...

#3 Sat, Feb2 2008 5:58am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Ahhh, now this is a bit fancier than your last place, Barli. But at least I see that there are several dark corners where I can sit undisturbed as I quaff my ale and lite a pipe!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#4 Sat, Feb2 2008 7:33am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Good to see you all (well, 'see' is a relative term in the Ranger's case - I just guess where he is from the wisps of smoke emerging from the shadows).

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#5 Sat, Feb2 2008 3:14pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

HuuuoOoommmmmmMMMmm(hm)mm... ... --> huommm <--- hom ... ~~~> hmmm ... yes.

Board footer