Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 Tue, Sep3 2019 8:04am

imisel
Collector

Re: Elven Mariner

Thanks, Milo... Have just send you a PM.

But I still think that Mithril should give a official response / possible solution. ... I agree with David that many figures don't sell well... But this is absolute excepcional and they should recast this mini.

Ilsa:A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny, and, huh, I guess that's about all they're worth.

CASABLANCA (1942)

#27 Tue, Sep3 2019 11:54am

Maenas
Traveller

The reason is obvious.... It has sold out so fast because of the possibility of reselling it on ebay at a higher price... this happens in every collectionism area I know and it is completely an offer/demand issue... and a complete shame for human beings.

Mithril should have defaulted a one per costumer policy, or simply assumed their error and produce their regular numbers to not alarm the collectors. But yes, it's easier to say: "Oh the mold has broken... so we will only produce x."

I haven't got any either, maybe I buy one when its price raises to the hundreds... no way. 

This world is madness, kind of hate collectionism for this reason. On the other hand, I still do not own ANY but the first of the MZ series... because I still think their regular price is not equivalent to the product quality. Although I do like some of the digital images quite a lot.

Oh! and I am not blaming on anyone here, of course! I am just ashamed of some human behaviours. Sorry for the rant. xD

Last edited by Maenas (Tue, Sep3 2019 12:01pm)

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#28 Tue, Sep3 2019 3:27pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Maenas wrote:

The reason is obvious.... It has sold out so fast because of the possibility of reselling it on ebay at a higher price... this happens in every collectionism area I know and it is completely an offer/demand issue... and a complete shame for human beings.

Mithril should have defaulted a one per costumer policy, or simply assumed their error and produce their regular numbers to not alarm the collectors. But yes, it's easier to say: "Oh the mold has broken... so we will only produce x."

I haven't got any either, maybe I buy one when its price raises to the hundreds... no way. 

This world is madness, kind of hate collectionism for this reason. On the other hand, I still do not own ANY but the first of the MZ series... because I still think their regular price is not equivalent to the product quality. Although I do like some of the digital images quite a lot.

Oh! and I am not blaming on anyone here, of course! I am just ashamed of some human behaviours. Sorry for the rant. xD

👍👍👍

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

Board footer