Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#301 Thu, Jul5 2018 3:06pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Re: Mithril and the Fellowships Chronology

Alas I haven't ordered mine yet - a shortage of funds is getting in the way! I shall have to be patient. It certainly looks good in its pictures.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#302 Fri, Jul6 2018 11:19pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

mindx2 wrote:

I think the Watcher is a great piece!! I received my two a few days ago and am very impressed with Master Tubb's sculpt. Also it's quite heavy!!

Chunks of metal they are indeed and I echo your comments Master mindx2, it is a very nice piece, which CT has interpreted well.

#303 Sat, Jul7 2018 10:17am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

hello there folks... soon holidays for me (on july 27th) and I MAY have at last some time to work again on those chronology of suggestions . I promise I'll keep it up to date smile

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#304 Sat, Jul7 2018 10:24am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Enjoy the break, Master Elf. I don't know if I should wish you good weather or not - we're sick of all the blistering heat here in Bree and if anything would dearly like some rain! Anyway, hope you have a good rest and whatever weather you want wherever you are!

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#305 Sat, Jul7 2018 2:22pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Well I received the watchers today and I was a bit surprised. I ordered two actually, but one of them was the "n1" (marked both on blister and engraved below the base).

As far as I remember it's Barliman who suggested it. Did you receive a n1 too master innkeeper or did Mithril made a mistake in sending them ?

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#306 Sat, Jul7 2018 2:42pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Haven't ordered mine yet (see above - no cash!), and I didn't receive the No.1 of the last figure I "won" either!

Board footer