Re: Trophée Mithril Maniac

Really cool !

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#28 Thu, Mar5 2020 1:18pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Thanks Milo.
I will try, like what has already been done with Elron's trip, but more modestly, to offer Strider's ride to Couëron, where it will be awarded as a trophy to the winner of the TMM. For this, I will use the different decorations in my possession. It is my little stone to guide you to Loire-Atlantique in May big_smile

#29 Fri, Mar13 2020 4:30pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

The strider ride continues...

Click to close

#30 Fri, Mar13 2020 4:32pm

hsf62
Master Caster

Very nice Master Fabrice JACOB! big_smile

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#31 Fri, Mar13 2020 6:37pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Master Fabrice, it's a marvellous Strider !
Bravo !!

"no fear to fight, no fear to loose, just want to have fun!" (anonymous)
feel free to visit my blog Sam's Minis World

#32 Fri, Mar13 2020 9:54pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Smoking pipe in the corona virus era... big_smile ..... nice work !

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#33 Thu, Mar19 2020 12:31pm

Maenas
Traveller

Beautiful!
Not sure if the skull fits the scene though.. wink

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#34 Sat, Mar21 2020 10:07am

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

The strider ride continues...

Click to close

What happened in this taproom ?

Covid 19 ?

#35 Sat, Mar21 2020 11:11am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Master Fabrice, this Strider's travel is an excellent idea !
And for the Taproom, maybe it's "normal"... I fear that the MMP is not very active unfortunately...
But even if there are a few members to makes it live,  it's not so bad, isn't it ?
For my own, I came back here because I'm selling a big part of my collection.. but it gives me the motivation for painting.
And that's good .... smile

#36 Wed, Apr8 2020 8:49am

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Good morning all,
I wish to announce good news to you in the end, because I think it will allow several of us to meet. The ODO is postponed to May 2021 and consequently the TMM also.
This delay will allow you to perhaps pick up the brushes for some, for others to simply consider a trip to Brittany, to Nantes for 2021. Of course by then, we will have defeated COVID 19!
This gives you more time to organize yourself.
I reiterate the idea of ​​a Mithril Convention. We will have enough to show off all your rarities and to benefit a large number of lovers of the figurine!
I will come back to this announcement later. In the meantime, be well.

#37 Wed, Apr8 2020 9:11am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Hey Master Fabrice : that's of course a good new !
I hope that I can move to this event in 2021...
I've encountered some Hobbits ready for the travel :
Click to close

and I would like to know if ponies are allowed to come ... My old friend Bill is interested too :
Click to close

Take care of you !

Sam

#38 Fri, Apr10 2020 9:41am

Maenas
Traveller

Sam Wise wrote:

.../Click to close/...

Love the earthy tones! smile

---
Mae govannen mellon nín.

#39 Sat, May2 2020 4:33pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Hello everybody,

I am currently painting 3 references easterling, 3 pedestrians. I wish to add an easterling rider to them. Are there any or should I, like Master Sam Wise, go to conversion?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Take good care of yourself.

#40 Sun, May3 2020 8:48am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Fabrice JACOB wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am currently painting 3 references easterling, 3 pedestrians. I wish to add an easterling rider to them. Are there any or should I, like Master Sam Wise, go to conversion?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Take good care of yourself.

Thanks Master Fabrice but I'm not sure to be able to do a conversion from a pedestrian into a rider roll
Can you give us the references of the figures ?

#41 Sun, May3 2020 9:13am

hsf62
Master Caster

Everything is possible wink

Where there is a will there is a way, just as there are no problems, only solutions! Guess it depends on ones own perspective of the matter at that time big_smile

#42 Sun, May3 2020 10:10am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

hsf62 wrote:

Everything is possible wink

Yes I know but for now, I've never used putty to sculpt a little and for some conversions, I think it's the best way.
Do you use it for your conversions ?

#43 Sun, May3 2020 3:03pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Bonjour tout le monde
Rassurez-vous Maitre Sam Wise, j'effectuerai la conversion moi-même, un petit challenge que je me lance.
Je souhaite présenter la saynète au Trophée Mithril Maniac 2021. J'ai donc encore un peu de temps devant moi pour le réaliser, sauf si un des affreux orcs à virus vient me déloger d'ici là.
Les 3 piétons sont M 8; M 40 et M 170. Il me faut un cheval à l'arrêt et un easterling assez facile à transformer.
J'ai ma petite idée là dessus.

Hello everybody
Rest assured, Master Sam Wise, I will carry out the conversion myself, a small challenge that I am launching.
I want to present the play to the Thrithée Mithril Maniac 2021. So I still have a little time before me to read it, unless one of the ugly virus orcs comes to dislodge me by then.
The 3 pedestrians are M 8; M 40 and M 170. I need a stationary horse and a fairly easy to transform easterling.
I have my little idea on this.

#44 Sun, May3 2020 3:56pm

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Fabrice JACOB wrote:

Bonjour tout le monde
Rassurez-vous Maitre Sam Wise, j'effectuerai la conversion moi-même, un petit challenge que je me lance.
Je souhaite présenter la saynète au Trophée Mithril Maniac 2021. J'ai donc encore un peu de temps devant moi pour le réaliser, sauf si un des affreux orcs à virus vient me déloger d'ici là.
Les 3 piétons sont M 8; M 40 et M 170. Il me faut un cheval à l'arrêt et un easterling assez facile à transformer.
J'ai ma petite idée là dessus.

Hello everybody
Rest assured, Master Sam Wise, I will carry out the conversion myself, a small challenge that I am launching.
I want to present the play to the Thrithée Mithril Maniac 2021. So I still have a little time before me to read it, unless one of the ugly virus orcs comes to dislodge me by then.
The 3 pedestrians are M 8; M 40 and M 170. I need a stationary horse and a fairly easy to transform easterling.
I have my little idea on this.

Ouf ! I prefer that you do the conversion yourself ! tongue
I'm sure that it will be a good one !
(la couleur bleue ne se voit pas sur la page... je l'ai enlevée ici.
Fortunately, I understand the Westerling Island  language enough  tongue  )

#45 Sun, May10 2020 12:55pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Sur sa longue route qui le mène à Couëron  2021 (Nantes, France) Strider a rencontré un être très cher, qui semblait avoir totalement disparu. Elle était là, au beau milieu d'un champs de tulipes à cueillir les plus belles d’entre elles pour former un arc en ciel de couleurs dans ses bras. Après s'être longuement observer et naturellement jugé de la dangerosité mutuelle de s'approcher l'un de l'autre, ils échangèrent quelques mots, tous les deux très curieux d'en connaître un peu plus de l'autre. Quelle était  leur destiné respective. Qu'allaient-ils faire dans les jours à suivre ? Strider lui  demanda si elle souhaitait l'accompagner dans son périple, mais l'idée de croiser multitude de personnes ne lui convenait pas . Cette rencontre fortuite ne lui avait pas déplu mais elle ne souhaitait pas renouveler l'expérience. Elle est reparti dans la forêt jouxtant la prairie, laissant Strider rêveur. Il n'avait jamais vu d'ent femelle. En avait-il entendu parlé ? Oui assurément, mais cela demeurait presque comme un songe...

Click to close

Click to close

On his long road which leads him to Couëron 2021 (Nantes, France) Strider met a very dear being, who seemed to have completely disappeared. There she was, in the middle of a field of tulips picking the most beautiful of them to form a rainbow of colors in her arms. After observing each other for a long time and naturally judging the mutual danger of approaching each other, they exchanged a few words, both very curious to know a little more about each other. What was their respective destiny. What were they going to do in the days to follow? Strider asked her if she wanted to accompany him on his journey, but the idea of ​​meeting a multitude of people did not suit him. This chance encounter had not displeased her, but she did not wish to repeat the experience. She set off again in the forest adjoining the meadow, leaving Strider dreamy. He had never seen a female. Had he heard of it? Yes certainly, but it remained almost like a dream ...

#46 Mon, May18 2020 7:17am

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Bonjour tout le monde,
Je poursuis dans mon projet de diorama / saynète à présenter au prochain Trophée Mithril Maniac 2021.
Je vous avais donné les références des trois premiers piétons, en voici un autre, un  guerrier Dunlendin et un cheval , emprunté à un haradrim pour les besoins.
J'ai trouvé un autre cavalier dunlendin, la référence MZ 654, mais je ne possède pas cette figurine. Si vos l'avez, pouvez-vous me dire si elle est de bonne facture et si le tirage est de qualité. Par avance merci et portez-vous bien.

Click to close

Hello everybody,
I continue in my diorama / skit project to present at the next Mithril Maniac 2021 Trophy.
I had given you the references of the first three pedestrians, here is a Dunlendin warrior and a horse, borrowed from a haradrim for needs.
I found another Dunlendin rider, the reference MZ 654, but I do not have this figurine. If you have it, can you tell me if it is of good quality and if the print is of good quality. Thank you in advance and be well.

#47 Mon, May18 2020 9:20am

Sam Wise
Adventurer
Website

Fabrice JACOB wrote:

Click to close

Hello everybody,
I continue in my diorama / skit project to present at the next Mithril Maniac 2021 Trophy.
I had given you the references of the first three pedestrians, here is a Dunlendin warrior and a horse, borrowed from a haradrim for needs.
I found another Dunlendin rider, the reference MZ 654, but I do not have this figurine. If you have it, can you tell me if it is of good quality and if the print is of good quality. Thank you in advance and be well.

Hello Fabrice, it seems that your diorama is on the good way.
I don't have MZ654, so I can't help you ... sad
but it seems to be a very nice figure !

#48 Mon, May18 2020 1:01pm

Gerold
Adventurer

I have one, and it is one of the better MZ releases in my opinion.

Click to close

#49 Tue, May19 2020 6:36am

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Thank you so much Gerold,
I'm going to think about how to integrate it into my project.
Take care of yourself

#50 Fri, Aug28 2020 10:03am

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Bonjour à tous,
J'espère vous retrouver tous en bonne santé après un été avec COVID.
Je reviens aux "affaires" pour vous donner les dernières informations sur le Trophée Mithril Maniac (TMM), qui comme vous vous en doutez, sera tributaire de l'existance ou non de l'Open de Ouest de la figurine 2021(ODOF), à savoir dans les conditions sanitaires les plus sûres possibles. Nous espèrons que d'ici le mois de mai 2021, la situation sanitaire se sera grandement améliorée. Les Chevaliers du Centaure, association qui organise cet évènement conjointement avec Le Lancier Pictave, ne prendrons aucun risque tant sur le plan de la santé des futurs visiteurs mais aussi sur les finances du club.
Au moindre doute, l'ODOF sera annulé !
Pour ceux qui souhaiteraient toujours participer au TMM et à l'exposition Mithril, notamment ceux qui viendraient de l'étranger, j'essayerai de vous informer de mon mieux et au plus vite pour d'éventuelles réservations.
Je reste à votre disposition pour toutes questions, n'hésitez pas !
A très bientôt  ? !

Good morning all,
Hope to see you all healthy after a summer with COVID.
I come back to "business" to give you the latest information on the Mithril Maniac Trophy (TMM), which, as you can imagine, will depend on the existence or not of the Western Open of the 2021 figurine (ODOF), namely in the safest possible sanitary conditions. We hope that by May 2021, the health situation will have greatly improved. Les Chevaliers du Centaure, an association that organizes this event jointly with Le Lancier Pictave, will not take any risk both in terms of the health of future visitors but also of the club's finances.
At the slightest doubt, the ODOF will be canceled!
For those who would still like to participate in the TMM and the Mithril exhibition, especially those coming from abroad, I will try to inform you as best I can and as soon as possible for possible reservations.
I remain at your disposal for any questions, do not hesitate!
See you soon ?

Board footer