Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#6701 Mon, Jul4 2011 7:54pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Re: The Taproom

erchamion wrote:

Do you want more pics, Master ddaines? These are a diorama of a friend of another of my hobbies. Although they are slightly larger: 7.5 cm big_smile

Click to close

Click to close

big_smilelol Excellent!!! Thank you.

#6702 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:24pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

I see many people here.... in Pony... drink for all and special one for Master Caster.... smile

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#6703 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:25pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

I'm to slow in writing.... 2 of them are alreday gone... than one for me and for Master Ent....

#6704 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:43pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huooooommmmm .... ahh, thank you very much, Master Thingol, very much indeed .... huomm .

I just received the three new tiny metal-things ... very nice figures they are ... huomrhuom ... one of them always seems to me as an hommage à Tyrol .... huommm ... hom.
Well, does anybody know about that evil creature at his forge? ... huoommm ... production does not seem to be in line ... hom ... but anyway, if it'll turn out to be a nice figure it's worth waiting a bit ... huommm ... better to have a well-sculpted and expressive miniature than to haste some metal into a quickly-built mould, right? .... huoommmmmmm

#6705 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:55pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Well, I am here, joining you Master Thingol having a drink . . . !

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#6706 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:56pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

. . . an hommage à Tyrol, you say Master Tree ?! Better saying an hommage à Graubünden!!!! This is switzerland! big_smile

Maybe the magic was the most powerful force in the world. But that was long ago.
The dragons are gone, the giants are dead and the children of the woods are forgotten.

#6707 Wed, Jul6 2011 12:57pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

...great one big mug of beer please for my dear friend from Mirkwood smile ! Cheers !

#6708 Wed, Jul6 2011 1:00pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Turambar wrote:

. . . an hommage à Tyrol, you say Master Tree ?! Better saying an hommage à Graubünden!!!! This is switzerland! big_smile

We also have people like this figure is... at the carnival ... wink just kidding ... I'm still waiting for my package that hides inside this beautiful Tyrol or Graubünden little guy... for me this is one of the best figures in last year....

#6709 Wed, Jul6 2011 1:05pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Really?! Even better than that Archer from the Eastside . . . ???

Did you pay for the beer, friend Thingol? Thank you !!!!  tongue

Last edited by Turambar (Wed, Jul6 2011 1:09pm)

#6710 Wed, Jul6 2011 1:28pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

Turambar wrote:

Really?! Even better than that Archer from the Eastside . . . ???

Did you pay for the beer, friend Thingol? Thank you !!!!  tongue

I said: "One of the best" wink

#6711 Wed, Jul6 2011 2:23pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I'm still waiting for my Alpen Rohirrim guy too. Also some other minis which I bought under the influence of Mithril's latest discount wheeze.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6712 Wed, Jul6 2011 4:34pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... I don't know Tyrol or Graubünden and other areas in the Alps well enough ... huom... rhuoommm ... it's just an image that comes to my mind when I see someone standing and blowing one of those much-too-long-noisy horns ... rhuomm ... some of them dare to call it music ... hmmmm ... hey, I did not intend any harm to be taken with this ... huoomm ... that horny-thing isn't even useful as a two-yard of ale because of its shape, as we already have discussed ... huommm ... of course I'll assemble that figure ... maybe even place a crossbow at the base to have some reference to Wilhelm Tell ... huoommm ... don't we all have our personal associations? ... hoooommm

#6713 Wed, Jul6 2011 5:03pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

Barliman wrote:

I'm still waiting for my Alpen Rohirrim guy too. Also some other minis which I bought under the influence of Mithril's latest discount wheeze.

I'm still waiting for the ones from the discount wheeze from the week or so before. Damn Canadian postal strike. Might show up today, though.

#6714 Wed, Jul6 2011 5:50pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about your mail kerfuffle. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#6715 Wed, Jul6 2011 9:02pm

Turambar
Archer of Mirkwood

Important is, that this "horny-thing" - as you like to call it, Master Theobald- won´t become more horny . . .

#6716 Wed, Jul6 2011 9:21pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Gentlemen... I think there is a problem with the current taproom... I will make tests but there is a possibility we'll soon have to open a new taproom (because this one is too "heavy") I'll discuss this with our dear innkeeper indeed wink

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#6717 Wed, Jul6 2011 9:30pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Huoommm ... even Ents sometimes try to top Master Barliman's very serious puns ... hmmm ...
though I'm the only Ent trying to do so ... rhuoommm ... and, please, Master Turambar, mind your mind ... rhuoommm

#6718 Wed, Jul6 2011 9:41pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

Oh, that's what you better do, Master Elf ... I just read this ... rhuoomm ... I do remember well good old times on the lost MMP when we always had to move, refurbish and doing things like that at least twice a year ... huoommm ... let me know if I could be of any help .... gruoommm
hmmm ... besides, what is a current-taproom ? ... huom ... thank you, Master Gildor ... hoomm

#6719 Wed, Jul6 2011 10:10pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

The place is probably due for a new lick of paint here and there anyway, Master Elf, and our tall besom broom (that's you, Master Tree) can help me shift everything to the other end of the building, I'm sure. He's certainly the best one to keep the rugs under control if we have to shift them.

SO OK, EVERYONE, LET'S CLOSE UP HERE AND......

Board footer