Many Mithril Pages @ Faerylands

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#176 Fri, Dec31 2021 11:40pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Re: THE TAPROOM 5

Happy New Year to you all dear fellows. I wish you the best, health and joy and hope for this year to be better than 2021!

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#177 Sat, Jan1 2022 1:10pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

And to you too Gildor, and to All others who frequent this Inn of hospitality, whether as 'reglars, or occasional visitors wink

#178 Sun, Jan2 2022 1:30pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooom ... I also want to wish everybody around here a very Happy New Year ... rhûoom

#179 Sat, Jan8 2022 11:56am

Milo
The Attic Warden

Happy new year to everyone.
Master Travelling Elrond sends you his greetings also.
Click to close

Last edited by Milo (Sat, Jan8 2022 11:56am)

Milo Gamgee-Took of Bywater

#180 Sat, Jan8 2022 2:40pm

Thingol
Brave Sam the gardener
Website

... Elrond is at the royal banquet... lol
Cheers and all the best guys...

.... Farewell to Middle-earth at last. I see the Star above my mast!

#181 Mon, Jan10 2022 5:17pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

I love it! please brig some over to the Pony and we can all eat, drink, and be merry!! big_smile

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#182 Tue, Jan11 2022 3:21pm

Fabrice JACOB
Adventurer

Happy New Year MithrilNautes
My greeting card smile

Click to close

#183 Wed, Jan19 2022 6:56pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

#184 Thu, Jan20 2022 3:47am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Nice Skilled Artisan! I can't wait for this series. The books will always be my favorites, but I love (and sometimes hate) to see other interpretations of JRRT.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those that wander are lost." (Strider, The Fellowship of the Ring)

#185 Tue, Mar1 2022 9:56am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I'd like to offer a round of drinks and scrumpy to everybody around today, to celebrate the birthday of our dearest friends, the wisest of Ents, Theobald!

Happy birthday my friend !

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill." (Gildor Inglorion, LOTR1)

#186 Tue, Mar1 2022 10:25am

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

Indeed, many birthday greetings to the kindest tree I know of! - from all the staff here at the Pony.

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#187 Tue, Mar1 2022 12:41pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Happy Birthday Master Theobald, may your leaves never shrivel smile

#188 Tue, Mar1 2022 9:20pm

Mornedhel
Traveller

Joyeux anniversaire Master Ent

#189 Thu, Mar3 2022 12:45pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

.... huuOomm ... thank you so very much for all the kind words mefriends ... rhu°Oomm ... though I'm a bit late ... but you may know that I cannot haste anything ... hûoomm ... so if anyone around here still doesn't have enough of these special liquids I could buy you some more ... huommmtidomm ... keep on lads, at least the sun is shining here at the moment .. .. hom

#190 Sat, Mar5 2022 3:29pm

Gavin
Skilled Artisan

It's the Ent's birthday month?

Happy birthday, oh wisest!

#191 Thu, Mar31 2022 5:28am

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Master Ent, please accept my belated Happy Birthday wishes!

#192 Fri, Apr1 2022 11:38pm

Theobald
Wisest of Ents
Website

huooômm ... dear Master Twrich, of course I do so gladly ... rhûoOmmm ... have a  free drink on me, please huoom ...cheers

#193 Sat, Apr2 2022 7:07pm

twrich
The Man in the Dark

Thank you dear friend, I will!

#194 Tue, May3 2022 11:29am

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

Please, could you begin using the new forum as of now, and relate any feedback (aethetic issues are still to be polished and sometimes improved but all the content has been migrated) and nobody should post anymore on this forum smile thank you for your support

#195 Tue, May3 2022 1:55pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

Please, could you begin using the new forum as of now, and relate any feedback (aethetic issues are still to be polished and sometimes improved but all the content has been migrated) and nobody should post anymore on this forum smile thank you for your support

My Good Elf, I requested a password yesterday as my 'recorded' password didn't seem to work when I tried to login, but no email came through. I will try again today smile

#196 Tue, May3 2022 2:09pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

I generated a reset password link sent to your adress. I hope it works, check your spams (it uses the email adress you have entered here of course)

Don't hesitate , anybody, to post all problems here if need be i will try to solv everything, the first need is to have you able to login on the other forum smile

#197 Tue, May3 2022 2:21pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

I'm very probably being extremely dumb, but what / where is the New Forum......?

"A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried."

#198 Tue, May3 2022 2:47pm

Gildor Inglorion
Wandering Elf
Website

... on the new site, don't you read the "upper forums"? : ( sad I have been working very hard for a year to migrate this site o nthe new one, asking for feedback to everybody sad

https://mithril.faerylands.net (section MMP)

I am only struggling now with the gallery, but all the rest is functional

#199 Tue, May3 2022 3:04pm

ddaines
Skilled Artisan

Gildor Inglorion wrote:

I generated a reset password link sent to your adress. I hope it works, check your spams (it uses the email adress you have entered here of course)

Don't hesitate , anybody, to post all problems here if need be i will try to solv everything, the first need is to have you able to login on the other forum smile

Sorted and new password set, many thanks wink

#200 Wed, Sep7 2022 3:20pm

Barliman
The famous Innkeeper

A FOND FAREWELL

As some of you have doubtless noticed, I have been absent from The Pony off and on for some time.

This has been the inevitable consequence of several medical crises over the past couple of years - not just Covid, alas: my Prostate Cancer has meanwhile progressed into my spine. This is, needless to say, a bit of a bugger.

I have yet to start on my new medication, so I'm uncertain regarding what impact this will eventually have on my schedule for sailing into the West. Though I'm not planning to go anywhare just yet, I'm anticipating that my remaining time here in Arda may be somewhat compromised (did I say this is a bit of a bugger?), and I still have a horrible number of little lead men left to paint. I've therefore decided that my remaining time should be devoted to Mrs B., me, and my Mithrils.

So, have a good life, all of you. I did.

With best regards to so many of you, but in particular Master Gildor and Dieter the Tree,
Barliman / Ian.

Board footer